Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Dave_Vandervelde

Apple (iOS)

My VIP progress has all disappeared too. I don’t know when but I noticed it today when I purchased a new token pack. Upon frther invesitagtion I've noticed that my tickets in Mastery are also back to zero, but my progress with individual cars remains unchanged. Also, under the INFO tab it claims I’ve only been playing for 17 days, and I’ve been playing for years.

I tried both “restore your purchases” and submitting a support ticket, but it’s either giving me an error message in the game (IAP transaction error C7) or telling me my login details are wrong, which they’re not (I’m logged in here, aren’t I?).

Can this be reverted? I'm losing coins every time I play because my VIP status reset...

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

I think VIP Level affects Exclusive Deals and Asphalt Moments.

Recently, I purchased 50 Advanced Tech for 5000 Tokens. Now, I have been presented a deal of 25 Advanced Techs for 5000 Tokens.

My VIP Level has been reduced from Level 10 to Level 0.
Racing through life... 

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Dave_Vandervelde wrote:
My VIP progress has all disappeared too. I don’t know when but I noticed it today when I purchased a new token pack. Upon frther invesitagtion I've noticed that my tickets in Mastery are also back to zero, but my progress with individual cars remains unchanged. Also, under the INFO tab it claims I’ve only been playing for 17 days, and I’ve been playing for years.

I tried both “restore your purchases” and submitting a support ticket, but it’s either giving me an error message in the game (IAP transaction error C7) or telling me my login details are wrong, which they’re not (I’m logged in here, aren’t I?).

Can this be reverted? I'm losing coins every time I play because my VIP status reset...

The part which says "17 days" means "24 hours times 17". This means you have been playing for around 400 hours total according to your statistics. So, you could have still been playing for years but sporadically.
Racing through life... 
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

Re: VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:02 am
I have lost roughly 16000 tokens , my 2200 mastery level , my vip 13 level. Opened a ticket , nothing yet . We payed large ammount of money and GL cant keep our progress safe...
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Created another thread about this.Last night after collecting the daily bonus... VIP went to 0. Had 10976 tokens.. now are negative 10022.... wtf... I'm afraid they will be too late to fix things for the next event to purchase engines..
please fix this bug.
ticket number 18559039
no avatar

jyg5106

Google Play (Android)

Hey.... gameloft?
I am very angry.  My vip rank was vip 9, but suddenly the rank was initialized to vip 0.  I tried to buy because the token is now discounted, but the vip rank is initialized and all of my mind is gone.  If you can not recover it, please refund me the money I have paid for 'Asphalt 8'.  If this is not possible, you may be able to respond legally.

And my mastery licenses is gone too
Very terrible, please quickly restore my mastery license
no avatar

Dave_Vandervelde

Apple (iOS)

Mr. Mysterious Spyman wrote:
Dave_Vandervelde wrote:

The part which says "17 days" means "24 hours times 17". This means you have been playing for around 400 hours total according to your statistics. So, you could have still been playing for years but sporadically.

Ooohhh... okay, that makes sense.

But my VIP and Mastery tickets were still reset to zero lol.
no avatar

Dave_Vandervelde

Apple (iOS)

If they can’t fix this, I’m done. VIP level 11 gives some nice bonuses... buying more tokens I should have been close to level 12 but instead am level 4 (because my 5000 points brought me from 0 to 4). 

I wont keep playing if they can’t figure this out.
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

Dear Viliu, Thank you for the provided information.  I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent. Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department. It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your understanding. Best regards,
This is the reply i got for my ticket. They are usless, they dont want to speak with you , they dont care about you , i feel like their atitude is "THOUGH LUCK  , GET OVER WITH IT , IF YOU ARE **** ENOUGH TO PAY THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM"
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Re: VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:13 pm
Dont buy anything until they resolve the issue.. whatever tokens you purchase, it will deduct it from negative ones.. wasting your money.
Negative 10k adding 5k tokens via purchase, it will bring you to negative 5k tokens..
If they fix it later on.. your meanwhile purchases might be erased. Making you open many extra tickets...