Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

GyPSy1008

Windows PC

VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:06 am
Hello,

Soon after I claimed my Daily Login rewards today (shortly after midnight, July 5 2019 (+5:30 GMT)), I noticed that my VIP level was somehow reduced from 13 to 0.  Also, my 6799 Licenses from Mastery are all gone now.  I have contacted CC about this, but I am yet to hear from them.

Gypsy Acer
Platform: Windows 10 PC

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:44 am
Hi there, can you please share with me your Ticket ID from the email conversation with the Customer Care team so I can send a reminder?

Thanks in advance,
Andrei
no avatar

Jeremy_Mcdonalds

Apple (iOS)

Re: VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:37 pm
Same here. All VIP progress gone (14 to 0) after claiming daily bonus today. Daily $100 k not rewarded. 4000 tokens deducted from balance. Mastery tickets dropped from around 2000 to 0.

i am on IPAD. My ticket number is 18550805

GyPSy1008

Windows PC

Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hi there, can you please share with me your Ticket ID from the email conversation with the Customer Care team so I can send a reminder?

Thanks in advance,
Andrei

Hello Andrei!

My ticket ID is =11pt18547613.  I recently received a reply from CC that they were aware of the bug and were working on fixing it ASAP.  I hope they fix it real soon.

Thanks in advance!

Dabuttcheekz

Google Play TV (Android)

Yo' moms bedroom

Same happened to me. Negative 19000 tokens too lol.

I play using Nvidia Shield TV, and the in game options menu doesn't allow direct email/contact to customer service. How do I go about doing that?
no avatar

Premium Old

Windows PC

It has happened to me too, went from VIP 7 to VIP 0. All licenses are gone and my subscription for 200.000 credits a day seems gone aswell :-(

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

This has also happened to me.

My vehicle upgrades and ownership has been untouched. My Tokens and Credits have been untouched. My progress in all other areas has been untouched. However, my VIP level has been changed from VIP 10 (roughly 63,000 total points) to VIP level ZERO. Additionally, my licenses have dropped from 6000-7000 to ZERO. I have no idea exactly how many licenses I had before but it's somewhere within that range.

My ticket ID is 18553693.
Racing through life... 
no avatar

Jeremy_Mcdonalds

Apple (iOS)

In addition to losing my vip progress(14–>0), 3900 tokens, all mastery licenses(around 2000), the 100,000 daily credit I purchased, I lost all my extra fuel tanks (around 35).

_bbs81

Apple TV (iOS)

Re: VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:47 am
This also happend to me.
I lost my VIP status (from max to zero), my daily credit subscription and all my licences has gone and I was stripped of 27.000 tokens, so I now have -22.993 tokens. :(
I have written 3 tickets in the meantime, because I didn't notice the errors immediately. hope the support reacts accordingly fast.
But I'm a little reassured that this didn't only happen to me.

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

NO your not. This is massive!!! I took a screenshot of a notice of refund, which I did not request, after claiming daily log in.
36,000 tokens removed and VIP reduced from 14 to 0. All my licences gone (not sure of what else) - but credits and boosts untouched. PLEASE GL >>>>> dont let this be AS IS for long. I cannot play on today coz i'm shattered!!!!!!!!