Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

HELP ME PLEASE

Hi, I've bought new iPad mini 5, restored back-up from my previous device iPad mini 4 (using for playing during 4 years), launched the A8 and see that I have -1.9M credits instead of 1.6M !!! What a crazy bug I got! 19k tokens are shown correctly, all 237 cars are here, all upgrades are here, DC, TK, ET, everything is fine except minus credits! How that issue can be fixed?
Already contacted CC
ticket ID 18533755
player ID 558g

BTW there is no Apple iPad mini 5 in model drop down when I sent a message to CC. It was announced March 18, 2019!!! 4 months ago!!!

I could buy nothing, accelleration, tuning kit, upgrade cars, car parts....

HELP ME PLEASE
Attachments
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG (230.31 KiB) Viewed 452 times

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Credits are shown with

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 am
This is a common issue for people reinstalling the game on other devices. You can find other threads about this. The only thing you can do is to contact CC, explain the problem and wait for a response.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Viziharkaly

Apple TV (iOS)

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:56 am
You need to report this in this forum or using the ingame form?
(Sorry for the silly question, but before i can follow the "how to report an issue" thread's steps to report an issue, I need to post 3 times...)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:01 pm
Use the in-game form to report.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Already contacted... nothing in mailbox... what to do next? waiting few weeks on their response? I could not use any actions related to credits(((
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:40 am
New day, nothing changes, no response from CC. Each day I'm losing minimum 100k credits... Why CC didn't do their job?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:27 pm
If CC doesn't respond within a week post in the "no answer" thread in Bugs and Tech Issues.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:05 pm
Thanks!

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello AzaRich_ua, I sent a reminder to the Customer Care team, so an agent will get back to you soon.

It usually takes between 3 to 7 business days for an agent to get back to you, depending on the number of ongoing tickets at a given time.

Thank you,
Andrei
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:40 pm
Hi Andrei, I understand about the queue of tickets, but my case is quite urgent and important for me... I could not use my credits at all!!! I could not buy TK, acceleration, car parts, etc. Each day I'm losing around 100k-150k credits due to that "minus" sign.