Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Dear players,

With the release of the Munich Update , about 20 cars could only be upgraded with Tokens.

Your numerous reports in the forum, YouTube and Facebook (etc.) have brought this to our attention . We also found out that these modifications were beyond our intentions to empower certain upgrade steps as key progression milestones . This is why we have decided to make the majority of the upgrades purchasable with credits AND tokens.

Thanks for your support , patience and understanding.

The Asphalt Team.

sumit_saha

Google Play (Android)

I don't like it....it's cool for pro player who already have all cars including tokens cars and Class king cars.

But for Biginners like me and others it's Just a worthless, RIP to our Fev Game.

You guys are just forcing players to spend money on game.!!!

'rez

Apple (iOS)

UK

Sumit - Fabien is saying you do not need to spend tokens on upgrades for these cars.

RonniD

Windows PC

'rez wrote:
Sumit - Fabien is saying you do not need to spend tokens on upgrades for these cars.

Not entirely. He says the majority has been converted to either credits or tokens. There are still token only upgrades. On the Vulcan for example. But that's not a car for beginners, so for most who can afford the car this won't be a problem.
Windows 10 -  The Netherlands - Fireblade RvD

Danger Mouse

Google Play (Android)

RonniD wrote:
'rez wrote:

Not entirely. He says the majority has been converted to either credits or tokens. There are still token only upgrades. On the Vulcan for example. But that's not a car for beginners, so for most who can afford the car this won't be a problem.

You possbly just need to restart your game. I can confirm Vulcan is credits OR tokens to upgrade now.

BMW Hommage and Mosler Super GT still have tonen only upgrades as they always have.

Fabien - please thank the team, I don't say that often. Nevertheless you're being disingenuous at best or at worst dishonest when you say "We also found out that these modifications were beyond our intentions...". It was apparant from the live stream and pre-release screenshots that token-only upgrades were being considered and all hell broke loose in the YouTube comments and on forums including this one. It was brought to your attention. It's is impossible for your team not to have seen this yet you proceeded with the release anyway.

You knew what you were doing, you did it intentionally. Why not acknowledge that?

But don't look a gift horse in the mouth eh?

Reason for edit: non-genius?
Last edited by Danger Mouse on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

FANTASTICVOYAGE

Apple (iOS)

Thanks for changing back.

RonniD

Windows PC

Danger Mouse wrote:
RonniD wrote:
'rez wrote:

You possbly just need to restart your game. I can confirm Vulcan is credits OR tokens to upgrade now.

It seems that did the trick. So I stand corrected.
Still strange because I updated after they changed it back, so in theory it should have been like that when I restarted after the update.
Windows 10 -  The Netherlands - Fireblade RvD

no avatar

Maydhavi

Google Play (Android)

Thank You!
no avatar

Exwum

Apple (iOS)

This update isn’t out for iOS yet. The revert, of course.

When is the time of release? I probably won’t get the AC by the end of the month because there is no November calendar yet.
no avatar

giancarlo g

Windows PC

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Dear players,

With the release of the Munich Update , about 20 cars could only be upgraded with Tokens.

Your numerous reports in the forum, YouTube and Facebook (etc.) have brought this to our attention . We also found out that these modifications were beyond our intentions to empower certain upgrade steps as key progression milestones . This is why we have decided to make the majority of the upgrades purchasable with credits AND tokens.

Thanks for your support , patience and understanding.

The Asphalt Team.

non e' un problema di come aggiornare se con soldi o con gettoni , il problema e  che prima del 25 ottobre ( quando ho fatto per la prima volta l'aggiornamento monaco) avevo piu di 4 milioni di crediti, e avevo molte auto in max e in pro, che adesso non ho piu', sono rimaste solo in pro ma le devo comprare di nuovo !!!...non ho ancora ricevuto nessuna risposta dal servizio clienti e ho anche messo il numero di ticket ( 2 ) nella discussione che e' stata creata per chi non ha ricevuto risposta del servizio clienti.
penso che ormai non ricevero piu' indietro quanto guadagnato.
mi spiace dirlo ma non siete professionali
Last edited by RLR on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: All Caps