Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Mon May 06, 2019 1:40 pm
Mi Đu wrote:
I've just been banned for no reason

Contact Customer Care from the notification window.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

Leonardo Vladut

Windows PC

Mon May 13, 2019 6:56 pm
THIS GAME IS FULL WITH HACKS, AND I HAVE EVIDENCE. I want send all pictures, but where?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue May 14, 2019 1:49 pm
Leonardo Vladut wrote:
THIS GAME IS FULL WITH HACKS, AND I HAVE EVIDENCE. I want send all pictures, but where?

As I told you in another thread, contact Customer Care. Wait for the automated response, then reply and attach the pictures.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

DenisM

Windows PC

Wed May 15, 2019 10:58 am
Can anyone help me? Facebook banned my account. They don’t give a clear answer why they did it. I installed windows 10, then installed asphalt 8 and I can not restore the progress of the game. I had a backup of the system disk C :. I installed windows from archiving. There was installed asphalt 8. I went to asphalt 8 and I was banned. I made a copy of windows archiving half a year ago. As a result, I can’t restore saving from Facebook or windows archiving. I have asked for help from April support and have not received a single response. Can I get help?
no avatar

DenisM

Windows PC

Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am
The worst support which only exists it at Gemeloft. 1.5 months do not respond
no avatar

Finch97

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 20, 2019 3:30 pm
I was banned today morning but when I'll be unbanned, Will I lose all the progress ?
no avatar

Rezaaidi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 pm
RLR wrote:
If you are banned, without any reason, restart your device a few times, the ban should lift off. If not, click on the button on the pop-up, it will redirect you to a CC form, fill it & submit.
no avatar

Minhthanh

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:47 pm
Please admin I was absent so long please unban me

Sam Ariyaie

Amazon TV

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:40 am
I can't create a new topic so I have to explain my problem here sorry !

I just installed asphalt 8 and download data by the apk file then changed data location to SD card ( micro SD ) and well played for about 1 week but now when I open the game it says "sphalt 8 has stopped" but when I remove the game data , apk works well and wants to download all 2.12 GB data files again !!! What happened ??? I don't want to waste my data again tell me how to fix the game by this data that I have downloaded before !
no avatar

Lana McVey Jimenez

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 pm
I have contacted customer service many times for help.  I have not received any help, just a link to a page with the rules.  My game was hacked, this is probably why many of you are banned.  I hope they fix the problem soon.  I played this game for several years.  I had to uninstall it and find a different game to play.

I am very disappointed  with the lack of help and interaction with an actual live person to assist with problems.  Maybe they are unaware that their game has hackers.