Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

HeXa

Windows PC

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm
Just got banned after 3 years of playing gangstar vegas without cheating or the likes of it and I even spent real cash on game. How do I get a ticket? If it takes too long I will have to delete all gameloft games and go for WB games.
no avatar

The Yash

Google Play (Android)

Re: what should I do?

Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:14 am
I am not getting my previous progress

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:50 pm
for those that have been banned, and/or need to raise a ticket with CC, click the links in my signature.
no avatar

S Dee

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 pm
I have been liking Asphalt 8 a lot and even started investing a bit of money into it and suddenly as of today I am banned due to "suspicious activities" - no further explanation. This after I encountered a cloud save issue and lost the BMW M1 a week back. Neither is that restored after raising a ticket and now even after slowly moving towards VIP I get this treatment? What the bloody hell, gameloft? Early players spending a bit counts as a suspicious activity to you, enough to warrant banning without warning?

Ticket ID for ban appeal is 16379244.

A previously unresolved ticket is also there, no. is

Please do the needful with haste and provide a very good explanation of what was even the grounds of suspicion for having me banned like this. I didn't start spending on a game to get banned in a matter of 2 weeks. And yes, do also restore the daily login bonuses in the calendar that I would miss thanks to this random nazism - you're the ones that's not letting me login.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:49 pm
S Dee wrote:
I have been liking Asphalt 8 a lot and even started investing a bit of money into it and suddenly as of today I am banned due to "suspicious activities" - no further explanation. This after I encountered a cloud save issue and lost the BMW M1 a week back. Neither is that restored after raising a ticket and now even after slowly moving towards VIP I get this treatment? What the bloody hell, gameloft? Early players spending a bit counts as a suspicious activity to you, enough to warrant banning without warning?

Ticket ID for ban appeal is 16379244.

A previously unresolved ticket is also there, no. is

Please do the needful with haste and provide a very good explanation of what was even the grounds of suspicion for having me banned like this. I didn't start spending on a game to get banned in a matter of 2 weeks. And yes, do also restore the daily login bonuses in the calendar that I would miss thanks to this random nazism - you're the ones that's not letting me login.

discuss it with CC. and make sure you're not doing anything that breaches the rules - unwittingly or otherwise, it could well have been the 'cloud save issue' you mentioned that was the ban trigger.

little tip - once you mention nazis or ****, you lose the argument, credibility and any chance of a reasonable response. i gave you the benefit of the doubt this time, don't make the same mistake again. we're civilised here, it's no place crass hyperbole.

if you don't get an email from CC, there's a 'no answer from CC' thread pinned in Tech Issues, pop your ticket IDs in there.
no avatar

Michael Alexander

Windows PC

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 am
Thank your lucky stars, walk away and never download GL garbage again.
HeXa wrote:
Just got banned after 3 years of playing gangstar vegas without cheating or the likes of it and I even spent real cash on game. How do I get a ticket? If it takes too long I will have to delete all gameloft games and go for WB games.
no avatar

terrace dr

Windows PC

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 pm
I am playing for over a year now and I got banned 2 days ago. Since than every time I got on line it ask me to restart the game,
the last thing that I was doing , I was downloading the A9 after I realize that was not working I uninstalled the A9. the next day I was banned

I don't know what to do
no avatar

Toàn Trần

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:32 pm
I am participating in the mastery of renault clio 200 (challange 12). After finishing, I cannot claim the rewards and get the message: “The reward was already claimed, and now that you have reset your profile ... if you have time used cheats”. ThEn I cannot join any multiplayer mode. I HAVE NOT used cheats or reset anything. Please fix this bug. Thanks.
no avatar

Mirxa Xunnoon

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm
Please unbanned my asphalt 8 airborn account. Banned from 30 july 2018
email address : alipuriyaa007@gmail.com
ticket ID : 16556726.
no avatar

Bunnies 97

Google Play (Android)

Re: Banned: banned for no reason

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:47 pm
i play gangstar vegas and i did nothing wrong to
the game, then i got banned from playing it and i already submit the thing have been told to do and i waited almost 1 month  (PLS UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT)