Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

macjohn247

Windows PC

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:22 am
I have been banned for over seven days now and I do not know why. I do not even know what caused thatt suspicious activity. how do i get my account back or for how long must I wait? I cannot also access my ticket id.

René P

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:47 am
One page back is a link to Customer Care in case you cannot reach it in game.
no avatar

macjohn247

Windows PC

Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:38 am
Am kindly asking if you could send me the link to cc cause I cant find it when I go back.
no avatar

Speed engel

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:20 pm
I was Banned too. I like playing multiplayer. Recently I was usually logged out when there is an announcment " can't connect to your server, the game already started'. Then I checked I lost season ticket, rating down. I think asphalt should check for me, instead of banning me. So sad. If playing your game bringing me díappointed feeling, I will stop it happily.
no avatar

Wadie B

Windows PC

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 pm
I am banned for no reason right after doing and winning and making legitly my first top 1 in a TLE and I also posted my top 1 run in youtube the next day **** banned me for 2 days starting from today this isn't right u don't have the right no ban someone without any reason

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:40 pm
Wadie B wrote:
I am banned for no reason right after doing and winning and making legitly my first top 1 in a TLE and I also posted my top 1 run in youtube the next day Gameloft banned me for 2 days starting from today this isn't right u don't have the right no ban someone without any reason

you're labouring under the misapprehension that you're in some way legitimate. you got caught. you shouldn't be surprised.

play fair, follow the rules, and you won't get banned.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:43 pm
contact Customer Care about bans. If you can't access CC in-game, go through the support website:
https://support.gameloft.com/
no avatar

андрей1987

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 pm
никто не знает,почему я не могу играть по сети через 3G ,не по вайфай?
no avatar

forum_1268619

Windows PC

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:27 pm
Hello,
today I was banned in the game Asphalt 8. Please, can you tell me why? What the reason of my bans?
So, I was banned two weeks ago. I wrote to Gameloft Customer Care to found out the reason. But they answered because of suspicious activity. I understand that it is general explanation, and I still don't know this reason. My account was unbanned two days ago. And today I again baned. Please? explain me why?
no avatar

Nivek_Z.

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 am
Same as the above here.

Was banned two weeks ago. No reason given. But I assume it was for using the BMW M2 SE glitch during its event (much like others). I'm not sure, GL CC never gives exact reasons. Ok fine, fair ban if it's for that, you can rule it under exploit.

Was released from it 4 days ago and I have been doing nothing but TLE events and multiplayer.
Buying a few SRKBoxes in that time frame also. All is fine. Until last night when I went to purchase an MP Ticket Pack in Exclusive deals. Woke up this morning and boom "You have been banned". (I can remember it all clearly cos I've only been casually playing these last 4 days)

I wrote into CC and received a reply saying I'm permabanned. Asked to have it looked into and had no reason given.
But I'm definitely gonna keep writing in to CC every day for it to be reversed. For CC who keep replying in their emails about how they aim to uphold a fair playing environment, it is freaking ironic and hypocritical when this is super unfair to me as a player.

It shouldn't be a stretch to assume GL can see our activities in terms of increase in credits/tokens and number of cars. As well as dates and times (or periods) of when they increased/decreased. It should be pretty simple for them to check our record activities and if our credits/tokens/cars changes aren't drastic (like an increase in millions in credits/tokens at one point) and liken to the day to day of casual play then it should be enough to show our innocence surely.

I dunno what else I can do to prove my innocence, for a person who was just unbanned a few days ago the above should be fine enough if GL can do that, but I'll be writing in every day to have it reversed. Totally unfair as there's definitely an error in the way it catches cheaters.

GL's hacker detection algorithm is definitely not flawless. As we've seen over and over again GL makes errors a lot.
TLE event errors where you may be sent to cheaterboard for partcipating. We've seen this happen a number of times.
Errors in R&D/EDDs. We've seen this happen a lot, like the infamous Aventador SV and ED Design Torq events.
Increase and decrease of player tokens after updates (around v3.1 I believe).
And not to mention the numerous Server Sync Errors whether they happen in MP or in R&Ds/EDDs.