Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 am
Well, community managers and CC are mostly just executing the orders of the management. Back in 2015 CC was helpful and quick. Now they are rude, automatized and unhelpful. Also by message patterns it is clear when they get an order from the management. (them not understanding the game has always been a problem, but it was easier to solve issues when their hands weren't tied up)
Compensation rules became overly strict due to people exploiting the system.
Reason of ban is confidential info, it would help cheaters (not like they don't get enough help with the cheater friendly system).

So yes, the only thing you can reasonably do is to never pay again for GL services, and only put in as much effort which you don't mind losing.
GL can terminate your account any time without explanation. Even if you are VIP15.
Also they officially gave up on fighting with cheaters several weeks ago.

In conclusion, the system's flaws and frequent game errors/bugs really punish honest and paying players, and the situation is not heading to any improvement.

You can still try to throw several messages to CC. Your account is only lost when they say that your account is permanently banned.

An account with a 2 weeks "warning" ban and no records of cheating after can theoretically live forever. But if you are certain that it was a false positive, you need to get rid of what triggers the **** detections. If you don't, second and permanent ban will come soon after the first ban is lifted. Accounts have been lost by devices producing false positives... I have experienced that. A complete reinstall usually helps to remove the sign.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:10 am
quailstorm wrote:
An account with a 2 weeks "warning" ban and no records of cheating after can theoretically live forever. But if you are certain that it was a false positive, you need to get rid of what triggers the **** detections. If you don't, second and permanent ban will come soon after the first ban is lifted. Accounts have been lost by devices producing false positives... I have experienced that. A complete reinstall usually helps to remove the sign.

I came to a conclusion after long thinking that the most likely cause to be banned is: 
In the TLE with techs rewards i made a few laps with my Gallardo MAX-3333. This event is the same as a few months ago with the same cars. Then i finished in top 7000 wich was my goal, with the same Gallardo and the same upgrades. But now after these few laps the handling was worse than before. I don't know why but the car is unstable - probably because of the game update. The times were not that bad top 2000-3000 no TKs but since the event is only in the beginning and the Biome as a top car is much cheaper now, probably i will be out of top 7000 this time. So i decided to spend 8 midtechs and 4 V10 and fully PRO it and see where i will be at the end hopefully i'll get the midtechs back from the rewards. Now with MAX-PRO the handling was better and i made 5 laps with better and better times. The last lap time i was at a 1000 and something with no TKs. Gooood. Everyone around me were with boosters. Not bad , not bad at all. So there was a good chance top 2000 this time with TKs after the fuel fill up. Closed the game. After 1-2 hours i started it because the ticket for M2 SE had to be arrived and ..... suspicious activity. But this is so ridiculous. You can play TLE or upgrade in PRO only online so the servers "see" what i am doing. And now i'm still banned i will miss the two kings unlike everyone else. CC sayed that they can't remove the ban but the system will. But when, 2 weeks? And how i will compete against the others? I don't play MP but the TLE.
So for the future this upgrading of a car in the middle of a TLE should not be done.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:24 pm
It is highly unlikely to have this as the reason of ban. Upgrading and improving your time is perfectly normal. You can even be top25 for years without ban if you don't make mistakes (neither does Gameloft).
no avatar

ZsoZso

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 am
Got banned from the President day event using the free-trial of the car, so there was no upgrade involved at all.
I got the message even before entering the race, so no clue what their super-duper buggy **** detector could mis-interpret on my ipad...

It is sad, but looks like the only solution is to give up on TLE too, I already gave up playing MP due to the disqualification bug (more accurately, feature, not bug they are doing it on purpose). So it single-player only or just forget the whole game. Clearly they do not want my money.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:48 pm
If you are banned, then you are banned. You cannot even play single player.

Don't mistake disqualified with banned. Disqualified means local and server clock mismatch, which is either a server error, tampering with the code, or leaving the game too much in a suspended state.
Yes it is really annoying, but you cannot really do anything apart from getting a good network connection.
no avatar

sfjvid

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:01 pm
i also get banned today.. i dont know why............
in  few days i already submitted problem on my place network is **** many times website not responed some how.... i also say my progress is lost all just i have only 55 cars thats time most cars was a event cars those i got by play hardkly.....well i followed those instructions i got in email ....i wrote the email and the number, Submit, and  "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."

Ryckard

Windows PC

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:12 am
Got banned, for 14 days. I was five matches away from getting the Yamaha in Reserach and development.
Must say thank you to the crappy hackers detection system or whatever it is

The ban succedeed some minutes after I buyed the BMW M3 Sedan with 950 tokens. I dont get it, do you think I've hacked the car or what? I wanted to MAX and use it in the current time attack TLE
no avatar

Pounder

Windows PC

Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:43 am
I am filing a complaint for being banned. I have no idea why and there was no explanation given but evidently I am guilty until proven innocent. Awesome!

Issue me a ticket number and I will follow your instructions for getting this fixed.

Not sure if I want to continue playing this game or not. Pretty crappy treatment on GL's part.
no avatar

Pounder

Windows PC

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:11 am
I was never sent an email about being banned so I can't respond to anyone.

What am I suppose to do at this point?

Ryckard

Windows PC

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 am
Pounder wrote:
I was never sent an email about being banned so I can't respond to anyone.

What am I suppose to do at this point?

In-game it should appear to you the button for contacting Customer Care about the ban. If you have disinstalled the game, reach the CC manually
https://support.gameloft.com/
and open a ticket following the steps (game, reason, etc)