Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Banned: what should I do?

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:22 pm
Hi there Владо_Б, can you share with me your ticket ID? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andrei

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:36 pm
Hi, sorry for the delay i was in the gym. I don't know what exactly can be this suspicious activity. Just usual every day things - some TLE, participating in M2 SE at every 2.5 hour, watching commersials, fusing some cards. 
Ticket ID: 15225409
Thank you!
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

User221312

Windows PC

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:20 pm
Владо_Б@rez 10x for the help
I received it, wrote the email and the number, Submit, and ..... "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."
Ok great.

This is actually normal behaviour. On that site where it says "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."

it follows a list of possible related problems and below that list there is a little small checkfield with the frase: problem not listed (something like that)
check it and click the link then you'll receive notification that your email got sent successfully! ;)

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:35 pm
User221312 wrote:
Владо_Б@rez 10x for the help
I received it, wrote the email and the number, Submit, and ..... "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."
Ok great.

This is actually normal behaviour. On that site where it says "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."

it follows a list of possible related problems and below that list there is a little small checkfield with the frase: problem not listed (something like that)
check it and click the link then you'll receive notification that your email got sent successfully! ;)

10x but there is no anything like that.
ViSvEv7

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:37 pm
Do you want to tell you what is irony. Last night while i was falling asleep i was thinking - Wow GL is taking the right way - make the customers happy and the money will come. Because i have worked as a seller long ago and i know - you can't expect to get money from angry customers. And players become angry more and more for a long time. And now this wonderfull M2 SE event , no stressing , more than enough rewards, great performing car. I thought i should write my thanks and praise somewhere. I saw people get the car because of the glitch with the timer buying cheap tickets with tokens or with the other bug. I could get the car as well like that but decided - no, since the event is not that hard i will enjoy it and win it honestly and i waited for the fix. I started it yesterday afternoon and today i got banned because suspicious activity. This is so ironic.
ViSvEv7

no avatar

Davidsh2011

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:20 am
My account was banned unjustified.  I contacted the cc and explained to them that I installed the game directly from Google Play without any modification. I didn't ****.  I asked the cc what they think I had done that caused my account be banned. The cc only kept on telling me that I had violated one or more rules but could not tell me exactly which rule I had violated because it is a secret.  I don't think it is justified for me to lost everything for what I didn't do with unknown reason.  Grateful if rez would help me to sort this out.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:54 am
I received a letter from CC that my account will be unbanned soon but not why. They don't tell why someone is banned because if they have some records of my activity before the ban they will see that there is nothing wrong. This is the investigation that should be done and not because the server "think" so. What is this, "I robot 5"? And this is the suspicious activity if you ask me. The activity of the server. Because someone wrote a code, a wrong code that decide wrong!
ViSvEv7

no avatar

Davidsh2011

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:49 pm
Владо_Б, you are right.  First of all, I didn't do any cheating.  I play the game in my MI PAD 3 and sometimes need to use my Redmi note 3 to check the major task because it didn't displayed in my MI Pad.  If GL really want to provide a fair environment to their player, they should properly investigate and tell me what they found before they ban my account.  They just banned my account, blamed me that I **** and told me that their finding was a secret and not going to tell me.  It make me as a player of the game for so many years very frustrated. Hopefully someone in this forum could help.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm
They will never tell you the reason.

As I experienced they treat their detection system as the source of truth and justice. So cheaters not detected are not cheaters, and false positives are treated as cheating.
no avatar

Davidsh2011

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:48 am
quailstorm, thank you for your sharing. I have spent so many time on this game. Ha ha ha! and suddenly lost everything just because of unjustified reason.
May be it's a good time for me to stop wasting my valuable time in playing the game. Gameloft is very unreasonable. It's cc is not helpful at all. I reported my case here and found that the community manager and moderators simply kept their mouths shut. Gameloft is hopeless. I will delete all its games from my devices and will never play any of this company's game again. I will also share my experience with my friends and remind them not to waste their time and money on Gameloft.