Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

SpeedyMaximusFlintxxx

Windows PC

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm
Thanks for caring...does really anyone cares??? i feel abused insulted oppressed and bullied to make me abandon A8. WHY? WHat kind of technique is this , maffia sadistic brutal torture against Gameloft customers? WHAT IS THIS? 
no avatar

The_Nerdery

Windows Phone

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:20 am
Once again, I find myself banned for alleged violations of Article 4 of the TOS. I contacted CC about it, told them I haven't violated the TOS, and yet am still banned. Please help!
no avatar

pclevel

Windows PC

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:25 pm
I have also been banned and I was directed to the: https://support.gameloft.com/ page and I can't locate anywhere to lodge a complaint so as I can receive a ticket number.

I have no idea why I have been banned and would like to know why and what I go about to clear the problem. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:30 pm
pclevel wrote:
I have also been banned and I was directed to the: https://support.gameloft.com/ page and I can't locate anywhere to lodge a complaint so as I can receive a ticket number.

I have no idea why I have been banned and would like to know why and what I go about to clear the problem. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

select game - Asphalt 8
click 'I didn't find an answer to my question'
then click 'contact us'

fill in the form and submit
no avatar

gustavosemprun

Windows PC

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:09 pm
I was banned for no reason. No reply from customer care.
no avatar

Davidsh2011

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 am
My account was also banned unjustified.  I contacted the cc and explained to them that I installed the game directly from Google Play without any modification. I didn't ****.  I asked the cc what they think I had done that caused my account be banned. The cc only kept on telling me that I had violated one or more rules but could not tell me exactly which rule I had violated.  I don't think in this case Gameloft is fair to me as a player of the game for so many years.  The decision to ban my account is not transparent and the cc are not helpful at all.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:04 pm
What is going on ? I received a message that i'm banned due to suspicious activity and to contact CC, but when i press the button CUSTOMER CARE it wants only e-mail and ticket ID. I don't have ticket ID for this . I'm **** off cause i'll miss the M2 SE event. How can i contact them ? They should stop the time for the event until they remove this ban !
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
What is going on ? I received a message that i'm banned due to suspicious activity and to contact CC, but when i press the button CUSTOMER CARE it wants only e-mail and ticket ID. I don't have ticket ID for this . I'm **** off cause i'll miss the M2 SE event. How can i contact them ? They should stop the time for the event until they remove this ban !

to get ticket, go to support site - https://support.gameloft.com/
choose A8
scroll to bottom and click 'I didn't find an answer to my question'
fill in form and submit
you will be emailed ticket ID

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:41 pm
@rez 10x for the help
I received it, wrote the email and the number, Submit, and ..... "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."
Ok great.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
@rez 10x for the help
I received it, wrote the email and the number, Submit, and ..... "The ticket ID you submitted was not sent from this email address."
Ok great.

i'm assuming the email you got the ticket ID is the same as entered in the form. and the same as is registered in-game.
i've seen this before. not sure how to get round that, if it is a bug.

what is your ticket ID? i'll try to get it looked at