Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Jpc

Apple (iOS)

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 pm
Also just got banned. Started the 370z R&D last night. Woke up this morning to see I am banned. I haven’t done anything wrong. GameLoft  must have some problem on their end to cause this. I’ll find something else to occupy my time if this lasts the full two weeks and GameLoft won’t be on the list.
no avatar

rawnaa

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:47 pm
I ALSO WAS BANNED WITH NO REASON, I JUST TRY TO PLAY TODAY BUT I CANT.
TICKET ID: 17544362
no avatar

Jose El Tito Kenoshez

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Same here. I played the Nissan R&D then one Mp race and got banned. Never cheated.
Ticket 17542556

From CC in Spain their answer is: "Hey, you'll be able to enjoy the game in 7 days! don't **** again." This is insulting.

Really mad. I got a day off from work, and I've spent it angry at this.
no avatar

Chandra Kanth Reddy

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 am
I got banned too for no reason from GL. I am in the middle of playing events. I spent a lot of credits, engine cards and my precious time. I submitted the ticket from my game in iPad. I was told someone will contact me but no-one contacted me so far.
Please let me know if you manage to get the ban lifted.
TICKET: 17544368

PS1: Someone contacted me and told that  "We have investigated your account and found out that you have been temporarily banned for 14 days for violating the game rules. Your account will be unbanned soon so you can fully enjoy the game! We kindly recommend that you always acquire games (including in-game content) via official sources, and make no attempts to tamper with game files. Please note that your account will be banned again if you use any cheats.

I was like wtf. I spent more than 12hrs each day last week to make it through events and get required amount of credits for the events and then they ban me after so much of hard work?
no avatar

Jose El Tito Kenoshez

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:45 pm
I feel you. They don't care. I insisted and insisted, and they keep giving me the same general answer. I have no idea why they think I've cheated. It only occurs to me that I was playing in a store WiFi, and something in that WiFi provider must trigger their software.

This might be the push I need to quit this time consuming obsession/game. I spend more time frustrated, watching adds, and "working" to get rewards, than actually enjoying playing.
no avatar

Raja malawapati

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:11 pm
Hai Fabien FromGameloft tolong bantu saya Tiked id saya 17556484 email driverindo45@gmail.com
mohon kembalikan akun saya dari blokirnya....🙏🙏
no avatar

craicsmack

Windows Phone

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:43 pm
You think recent bans are a joke? well check this out! I used to use windows phone. Played this game for years. and over 2 years ago after not playing for a few months as I'd switched to Android and not re-installed I tried to load up the game on my windows phone. Message Account banned. Its now 2 and half years of me contacting customer support over email asking them to resolve this. They admit that many windows accounts were falsely banned. asked me to resubmit requests from different devices and send a million screenshots.. and 2 and half years later.. i just got an email asking me the same old stuff to be sent.. absolute joke. i had nearly maxed all cars available at the time too. at this stage i doubt i'll ever be able to play again and i'm not starting from scratch again. i wonder how many years it will take to either finally resolve it and let me get into my account again or for one or the other of us to just give up?... absolute shambles of a support system..
no avatar

Ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Dear Racers,

When you are playing Asphalt 8, you are bounded by "Gameloft Terms of Use". If you have disrespected it, it is normal that you have been banned. To read the entire Terms of Use, please click here: https://www.gameloft.com/en/conditions-of-use. Pay a particular attention to the part IV. ONLINE CONDUCT. Note that these "Terms of use" are also accessible via the game.

If you have been banned without performing any of the actions mentioned in the Terms of Use, this doesn't necessarily means that there are no reasons explaining it. However you can contact our Customer Care Team to inquire*. 

The Customer Care Team will be able to check the reasons behind your ban. Make sure to tell them what were the last things you did in the game before getting banned.  Contact them via the in-game button, or via this link: http://support.gameloft.com/?lang=en

If the ban was not justified, the Customer Care will reverse it. You will be able to play again.

*Note that we reserve the right to withhold this information.
no avatar

Ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:06 am
Hei febien kembalikan akun saya secepat nya
Ini email saya:ramadhani.nzp88@gmail.com
Ini tiket ID saya:17524672
no avatar

Raja malawapati

Google Play (Android)