Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

ahmed abdulla

Apple (iOS)

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:23 pm
i got banned for no reason today i have done nothing i was just playing the game i reached position 9 out of thousands
and there is no email received regarding my Ticket ID
no avatar

luis_gonnzalez

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:05 pm
good day.

My account appears blocked and I can not find a reason for that and I would like to know why. I have dedicated a lot of time and money too.

If my user is not canceled, how long will the prohibition take? All my advances will be eliminated?

Thank you for your attention.
I am waiting for your answer.
no avatar

jakkuz

Windows PC

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 am
what about banned access to the forum? I can't get access to forum from my home internet, getting access banned info every time I'm trying.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:23 am
It shows Banned and I can't receive my 30 days * 100 tokens. Game wants some ticket ID. I can't understand anything.
PS. Now i understand that this happened because there is a new update. The game give me other account and the cars i bought with money, but no credits or tokens and i have to receive till 24.12 100 tokens per day. I will not play with this new account because i spent so many days and months in farming and collecting resources and i will not go through this again.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

Simon_Makali

Windows PC

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 am
I was in a multiplayer lobby with hackers and got banned without any explaination right after i finished the match.
i have never used any hacks on the game and the customer care are not responding to my emails. Please Help.

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:55 pm
Can't play Multiplayer since yesterday.
Am I banned?

ID: 91731 
Apple TV
Attachments
IMG_3884-NEW.jpg
IMG_3884-NEW.jpg (750.95 KiB) Viewed 901 times

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:58 pm
van2 wrote:
Can't play Multiplayer since yesterday.
Am I banned?

ID: 91731 
Apple TV

no. if you’re banned, you get a ban message.

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:21 pm
Good news! 
But... There is something very strange with my account since yesterday. 

Nobody at the Multiplayer room. Or if I'm lucky to play once, I'm playing with guys from Amateur or Challenger league with 71/71, 200+ cars, ...and rating 1200-1300. And they beat me every time with low rank cars.

Now my rating is 1713, and my Pro league position is very unrealistic — 70. 
The same in the Multiplayer Weekend Cup — position 44 at this moment (don't believe that).

Sorry for my English.
no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:30 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
It shows Banned and I can't receive my 30 days * 100 tokens. Game wants some ticket ID. I can't understand anything.
PS. Now i understand that this happened because there is a new update. 

​The same problem happened to me, all was ok for 3 months, then I bought the 30 days x 100 token subscription and was banned / blocked the next day. That was on the 18th Dec and I know it's the Christmas break, but I'm still waiting for this problem to be sorted out even though I obtained a ticket on the day it happened. If I'm lucky I might get it fixed just before the subsciption runs out !

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:07 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
PS. Now i understand that this happened because there is a new update. 

​The same problem happened to me, all was ok for 3 months, then I bought the 30 days x 100 token subscription and was banned / blocked the next day. That was on the 18th Dec and I know it's the Christmas break, but I'm still waiting for this problem to be sorted out even though I obtained a ticket on the day it happened. If I'm lucky I might get it fixed just before the subsciption runs out !

AC2 i was able to play after a week but these 6 -7 days x 100 tokens i didn't receive them even though when i started the game it says welcome ... and nothing more opens. I thought they will accumulate even i can't play because of this welcome but no . I'm tired to write again bla bla bla complainig to receive them cause i don't realy care anymore and i doubt i will take them. Just the game has such a reputation - to steel money from people and answers after a year. I doubt i'll spend more money on this game since i don't feel myself "vip" with these "lucky vip boxes" since i get unnecessary D class parts going directly for fusing. I wrote some suggestions for this VIP system benfiting both sides but .... yeah nothing till now. At meantime i started playing RR3 and liking it more and more.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7