Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Banned: what should I do?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:54 pm
Dear Racers,

When you are playing Asphalt 8, you are bounded by "Gameloft Terms of Use". If you have disrespected it, it is normal that you have been banned. To read the entire Terms of Use, please click here: https://www.gameloft.com/en/conditions-of-use. Pay a particular attention to the part IV. ONLINE CONDUCT. Note that these "Terms of use" are also accessible via the game.

If you have been banned without performing any of the actions mentioned in the Terms of Use, this doesn't necessarily means that there are no reasons explaining it. However you can contact our Customer Care Team to inquire*. 

The Customer Care Team will be able to check the reasons behind your ban. Make sure to tell them what were the last things you did in the game before getting banned.  Contact them via the in-game button, or via this link: http://support.gameloft.com/?lang=en

If the ban was not justified, the Customer Care will reverse it. You will be able to play again.

*Note that we reserve the right to withhold this information.
no avatar

Chris_Topher

Windows PC

Re: Banned: what should I do?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 pm
I was banned for no reason. No reply from customer care.
no avatar

misifuzo

Windows PC

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:53 pm
I want to play again this game I have been absent for a very long time, how I recover my progress?
no avatar

Juan_Quintero

Windows PC

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 pm
I was banned as well. I wasn´t even playing recenlty. I saw the update about the Bikes and I was trying to play that and I received a message saying that I need to contact you, however I am not being able to do so.

You don´t have any chat, the phone is not useful at all, and this is my last resource. Please help me.

I can send a picture but I cannot find where to place it.

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 am
If you are banned, without any reason, restart your device a few times, the ban should lift off. If not, click on the button on the pop-up, it will redirect you to a CC form, fill it & submit.
no avatar

Chris_Topher

Windows PC

Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:20 pm
Still no reply from customer care.
no avatar

zzzzxLonewolfxzzzz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:38 pm
Admin, my account is banned second time for no reason. Recently reinstall the game from Google play, now I can't log in with my account, can't submit my ticket no.
my ticket id :14438231, email: nirjarnhs1@gmail.com.
please kindly let me know my account status
Nirjar

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:29 pm
zzzzxLonewolfxzzzz wrote:
Admin, my account is banned second time for no reason. Recently reinstall the game from Google play, now I can't log in with my account, can't submit my ticket no.
my ticket id :14438231, email: nirjarnhs1@gmail.com.
please kindly let me know my account status

as i said earlier. as per Fabien's first post in this thread, check with Cc agent. you have a ticket ID, and email thread, reply to that. keep trying.
no avatar

axt

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:03 pm
What exactly "manual procedures" mean under Online Conduct #17?
Ex Asphalt player.
no avatar

HimmelDreng

Windows PC

Unable to find the Tickect ID

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 am
Hello,

I was recently banned from the game due to reasons unknown to me and I really want to get this issue resolved.

I clicked the "CUSTOMER CARE" button inside the game, which led me to this link - https://wapshop.gameloft.com/bannedaccount/?from=IGA&igagame=A81W&game_ver=3.2.1a&opref=ODcwYTNlYjE1MWJiZjQwMzRlYTEwMjQ3MGY2YTVlNmU=&ctg=BANNED&lang=EN&user_age=0&gender=female&extra_14=1&clientid=MTc4MTo1Mzk2MTozLjIuMWE6d2luZG93czp3aW5kb3dzOA%3D%3D&extra_4=anonymous%3ANDg3ODFhNmI1ODViMmJhNg%3D%3D&extra_7=ZmFjZWJvb2s6MjUzNTQxNjQxMTg0NjEyOQ%3D%3D&extra_10=&extra_11=&extra_15=MzczYzM4ZDUtZjM1NC00NTBiLWJmYjItMGQwOGQ2MDQyMWFh&extra_13=3.2.1a&extra_17=SFBQYXZpbGlvbmc2Tm90ZWJvb2tQQw%3D%3D&hitId=19263396759

When I visited the above mentioned link, a field in the webpage required a ticket ID. I unfortunately don't know how to get the ticket ID.

I visited the support page and I tried looking for the "banned category" for the selected game (which in this case was Asphalt 8) in the webpage, but sadly I couldn't find it.

Can you please help me out ? I really want to get this issue resolved.

Thank you for your time.