Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

tcman

Veteran

Windows PC

East Coast of Florida

What is going on with this game, it just seems off, the red free stuff button starts to come up and then doesn't, never happened to me before.

I finally get a car multi-player tuned to perfection and want to race the heck out of today and of course after my 5 season tickets ran out went to click the ad's to get the additional 6 races and that option is not appearing.

I have restarted the game, the computer and even did a windows update all in a effort to get the said items to appear and they still do not. Hopefully this is just a temp thing and I will have the free button for stuff tonight.

I am on a pc with windows 10 and the latest updates, my computers are all clean and haven't had much trouble with A8 until of course the one day I want it the most and I can't use it.

TC

Hairy Scotsman

Veteran

Windows PC

UK / Windows

Same for me, Video's normally go a bit wonky when there is an update looming, they should return to normal the day after the update hits Windows
Hairy refers to my driving style.
Hair - I wish!
no avatar

MotorCityBudz

Veteran

Windows PC

Same here. Haven't been working for about 8 hours now :-(

Andre_Cliffe

Windows PC

I've got the same problem, no videos at all. I'm running a Windows 10 system if this is of any help.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

same. Windows 10 and no videos.

How am I going to survive not being able to view those excellent promotional adventures.
no avatar

burkh1967

Windows PC

@kiwi: i don´t know how you will survive. the promotional videos are the Price for getting some stuff for free. if you don´t need it, okay. For me it´s useful.

I have the same problem on my notebook running Windows 10. I have learned that i´m not the only one having this problem. Would be nice to know if someone is working on this problem. Thanks for any information.

duke nuke em

Windows PC

USA

No input from headquaters about when this problem will be addressed.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

burkh1967 wrote:
@kiwi: i don´t know how you will survive. the promotional videos are the Price for getting some stuff for free. if you don´t need it, okay. For me it´s useful.

I have the same problem on my notebook running Windows 10. I have learned that i´m not the only one having this problem. Would be nice to know if someone is working on this problem. Thanks for any information.

I use every one I can.
I Think there are only 4 in the current rotation... and have been for last week or so... and that means, even though I set them going and leave as often as I can, I still get to see the same things so often its mind deadening as to what the heck is being advertised.

The same with TV adverts. See the same ones so often, and get drowned in so many, the individual adverts get lost. Makes the whole advertising a waste of money I would have thought, but what do I know.

Not having them in the game wouldn't hurt me at all 99% of the time... but that does not mean I don't miss them when not available. A couple of tyres less a day in later championship locations is about only time the lack of them really hurts.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Guys please give us more details.
Device, OS version, Country and player id.

Andre_Cliffe

Windows PC

PC Windows 10 64-bit
Australia
Player ID: 5534
Facebook ID: 371864906501883

Thank you.