Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

piciu256

Google Play (Android)

Re: [REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:09 am
Every single ad with this sort of big X counter/close ad bracket is broken- gives no rewards, as if you didn't watch it whole. ImageImageImage
They laughed at my splash, I laughed at their corpses.
My ingame name: Piciu256 player id: 47e1dg7

piciu256

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 am
Someone forward this issue to the technical team please

BlueFalcon

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:19 pm
the same Problem at iOS. No reward after seeing this interactive add for dragon mania legends.

BlueFalcon

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 am
Next Problem is that the syncrhonisation of the multiplayer-results take minutes.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:38 pm
BlueFalcon wrote:
the same Problem at iOS. No reward after seeing this interactive add for dragon mania legends.

this should now be fixed

piciu256

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm
Hell yeah it's fixed D: it hang up on me after playing this ad, I thought its still broken and then :DImage
no avatar

ZOooom

Apple (iOS)

Alabama

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 am
Guys I can only watch 1- 15 second ad about the Marine Corps., and that’s it.. No more ads unless I completely leave the app, and then I can watch that same ad since the FOB update. It’s got me into some tight spots when I’ve really needed to use double boosts, but that option is impossible for me to use now..!! 
  I’m using a Apple iPad Air 2, and have great internet... So it’s not on my end.??. It is just another thing I’ve had to stack on the negative side of the things that this game is getting on my nerves about..!! 
  Please guys, don't tell me “that it’s just a game, so get over it” bull..!!! There are many people who are semiprofessional gamers, and takes gaming seriously, especially when this game is the most expensive game I’ve ever played..!!! It’s worse than COD3....lol .. OK..?!?!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:51 pm
I can't watch ads since this morning. Every time an ad with a movie tape in the beginning trying to starts and fails after few seconds with a message :
Cancel Video ?
Your connection is too low to play a video, please try again later.
                       End                            Retry
50Mbits speed is not slow at all
PS: Second day and it's the same. It's a bug or it's made on purpose by GL and this ad with the movie tape is broken. 2 ads are working without problems: War planet and Asphalt extreme. But it's very annoying because i try continually hitting "End" then "play another ad" and it will take a day to watch 10 ads.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

rashmifantasy

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 pm
I have not watch any add from last 3 months.My account show add button but when I start to play it it only circle and stop.Please take care of this as it is very annoying. My id is 362e23.
no avatar

macjohn247

Windows PC

Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:40 am
I have been playing ads for the past two weeks and not receiving/given rewards after ad. Need help fixing please. My player ID is 1fh899f