Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

[REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:26 am
In Asphalt 8 & Asphalt Xtreme, it is possible to watch ads in order to receive gifts or accelerate timers.

The number of ads one can watch varies; it is not necessarily the same for everyone and every day. Sometimes, you’ll just be able to watch few videos one a day and much more the next one.

For more details about Ads in Asphalt 8, check this out: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1553&t=444868
For more details about Asphalt Xrtreme, read this article: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2188&t=467857&p=2596203#p2596203
no avatar

dixita

Re: [REMINDER] Ads & Free Items

Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:51 am
Hei.. when i tried.. the 1 error is occur of ads.. how to disable this???
no avatar

Checkers445

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:11 am
Hello I've been watching your "free ads" for over 3 months on android here trying to get the Lamborghini asterion and no luck however others have been successful in only 3 or 4 attempts when this is literally like my 200+ time trying to get this car. Need help please don't know what's going on.
no avatar

railtrash867

Windows PC

Denver, CO

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:01 pm
Ads have stopped working for free stuff and power ups. The free stuff button shows that its trying to work but nothing happens. The power ups for nitro boost/upgrade boost/and to double your cash does nothing. Is this a bug on my end or your end, because it's been working flawlessly for the past year.
no avatar

captain jock

Windows PC

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:59 pm
This is a total joke. no ads a lot of days then if your lucky !!! you might get three ads.
max every day is 3 ads Fabien wake up
no avatar

kingarthur1

Windows PC

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:57 pm
no ads for last two weeks on windows 10
no avatar

Hadrian

Windows PC

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:31 pm
response from cc
Could you please try the following steps:

- Close the app and relaunch it.

- Power off and restart your device.

- Check that your device storage is not full. Make sure you have several GBs available.

- Try an alternate connection method. Switch from wired to Wi-Fi or vice versa. Try a neighbor's Wi-Fi (with permission), preferably one with a different Internet service provider.

- Sometimes firewall software might prevent you from connecting. You can see if the issue is caused by a firewall by turning it off temporarily.

- Sometimes antivirus or malware-prevention software might keep you from connecting. You can see if the issue is caused by antivirus and malware-prevention software by turning it off temporarily.
I tried all of the above and no joy .
I reinstalled windows 10 and I got lucky!!! 3 ads yesterday none today
no avatar

Kyaw_Ye

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 am
Pls remove this **** ad. It make my game freeze when it appear all time.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-10-30-07-56-11-817_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.png
Screenshot_2017-10-30-07-56-11-817_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.png (699.62 KiB) Viewed 5308 times

Jonathan Braithwaite

Windows PC

Sacramento, California, United States

Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:43 pm
Since the wallet-crunching Munich update, will we see ad videos become more rare? The dollar value of tokens has skyrocketed now and they are harder to obtain as more are required for progression. The gap between new player and (the now grandfathered) veteran was already massive - I don't see how a new player could be optimistic about being competitive while playing for free (possibly 2 tokens a video, at this new token value?). I fear this game is trending away from the spirit of competition with the aggressive micro-transations.  Worried.

I wouldn't post if I didn't care.  Maybe it's unrealistic to hope for an explanation of the GL business model...  I'm just looking some consolation that this won't get worse.
no avatar

luisgalli

Windows PC

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:30 am
Checkers445 wrote:
Hello I've been watching your "free ads" for over 3 months on android here trying to get the Lamborghini asterion and no luck however others have been successful in only 3 or 4 attempts when this is literally like my 200+ time trying to get this car. Need help please don't know what's going on.

I play 7 days ago and I already win in the ads lamborghini, but in other pcs I can not see the ads I get an error. Someone knows something about it? win 8.1 windows store