Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Toyeboy89

Apple (iOS)

I have this same problem on my iPhone 7. I can't connect to anything that requires a purchase such as tokens and prokit upgrades.  My user ID is lance1989likesturtles

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@Toyeboy89 - please restart the game, then your device. If that doesn't help please contact Customer Care.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

Toyeboy89

Apple (iOS)

I have done everything contacted customer support yesterday.
no avatar

x_con

Windows PC

I'm trying to buy a Token pack via MS store but I keep getting the followin message:

"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
ykgGys87802pXoqH.51.2.1.21.8
2019/07/04 - 16:10:50 UTC"

Is there a way to make a direct payment (PayPal or CreditCard)?
no avatar

kevinthecook

Apple TV (iOS)

same here

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@kevin: Please contact Customer Care, I am not aware of a wider-spread issue with in-app purchases on IOS.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

IgorSokoloski

Apple (iOS)

I have this issue since 30.09.2019, the day when the Pontiac solstice r&d was restored for reported problem of disappearing.
player ID : 8c62139
=12.923999786376953pxPlatform: iOS on iPhone 6
What works : multi player, events (playing and reclaming gains), R&D, career mode, daily tasks
What doesn't : all buttons with tokens are greyed (as refill buttons, Pro boxes, ...), no token / credit pack available, can’t open/merge boxes and cards, can’t upgrade currently running r&d’s for Pontiac solstice and rimac c two - can’t progress properly and time is running...
Tried to contact GL customer care thru the game. Redirected to the support site but can’t login due to some **** recaptcha error, access only thru mobile and no access for me at the moment thru pc.

Anyone on the forum can help on this issue?
Regards

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

I have had the same issue for just as long, CC say they are looking to fix it, Pepper says they can’t duplicate the issue so are requesting a video, cannot understand why it affects random players, Looking like I am being pushed out of the game after 5 years, no fix= no fun
201 vehicles
Maxed 139 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 128 (includes crappy bikes)
no avatar

CuboidalPoem2

Windows PC

Andre_Cliffe wrote:
Hello,since the last update problem with grey buttons in game,tokens etc ,takes about 5 restarts ,to get the game going.
pc windows 10
player id: 5534
Thank you.

Same problem since last update, game crashes, unable to purchase cars, unable to play ads, having to restart at least 3 times to play games because of no Data Retrieval, very frustrating.
Windows 10
player Name: CuboidalPoem2
no avatar

CacaYem

Windows PC

Nem frissít az én játékom sem.