Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

guineapigsk8er

Apple TV (iOS)

Worked fine today until just now. I found that I could not purchase boxes or do upgrades. Leader Boards fine TLE runs fine. I remember this happening a long time ago and how to unglitch it. I switched my device location from USA to any other- Vatican City now. Perhaps it will give me an edge tonight! Blessings
no avatar

Teoand

Google Play (Android)

I have the same problem too,i cant play on r&d,championship,multiplayer,i still loading on boxes,i found this message :connecting to the server
my tiket id:15111285

Superfroggy32

Google Play (Android)

Great Britain

Same problems no shops, no daily event today (Friday)
Version 3.4.0 (3.4.0k) Android
Player ID e0cd 
Noticed Shop error yesterday evening for first time. 
FroggyInTheUK

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

They will never fix this problem with the crash after hitting tunning button a few seconds later right? There is no point for me to participate in this Yamaha event or any EDD when i can't upgrade the vehicle. Sometime the menu on a car that i have opens but it is so rare and i think it's a miracle. 
I usually upgrade a car in this way: 
Trying the tuning button when i'm online but 95% of the time the game crashes or freezes. So i go offline open tuning on a car and it opens immediately . Then going online and waiting pro upgrades to become green so i can proceed. But when the car or a bike is not in my garage i just can't do it .
If there are different servers for specific regions obviously the local server is from the cold war. 386 or maybe 486 or the internet provider is from some local garage.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

forum_1259433

Windows PC

Hello, I can not access my inventory for 4-5 days and cannot tune my cars. ("connection to the server".) Router restart and reinstallation brought no success. my attempts to contact you by customer contact were also unsuccessful.
no avatar

GSakells3

Windows PC

For some days now, nitro starter +1 button & tuning kit +1 button resumes once a day for just one
race. If i want to play all my tickets in MP, i can play only by spending 17500 credits. Before that,
game was freezing and i was losing races. 
I have reset and reinstalled Asphalt, as well i have cleaned registry.
It is terrible that there arent ready solutions for such problems, which i'm sure are well known.
no avatar

Driver_DzChou

Windows PC

Hello everyone,
I still do have the same issues from last update3.7.1.a 
Android platform
Anyone has the solution plz help us.
Thanks
no avatar

Fantomas12t

Apple (iOS)

Now I am conducting Fenyr R&D and just tried to pro-up to the final step of exhaust system. However nothing was done and 208,375 credits has gone. 
I did restart game and my phone to fix it but it doesn’t work. 
Could you please help me on this? 

ios platform
no avatar

Fzufarov

Apple (iOS)

Uzbekistan

Sometimes when I want to upgrade my cars, bikes I cannot purchase my upgrade but my credits are already spent. This time I spent 30K credit to upgrade my bike but no result. First time I can’t make video through replaykit. When I can’t take my upgrade I tried to upgrade with replaykit to confirm that I cannot purchase my upgrade and my credits are spent. Why Gameloft doesn’t care about their users??? Why you don’t fix this type bugs??? I lose many credits. Before I already inform this bug through e-mail but no any feedback from GL. To upgrade Arash AF10 transmission I lose extra 250K credits. Please put double check if credits spent and we are not purchase any upgrade please return credits. I can’t attach my video due to big size.
no avatar

Fzufarov

Apple (iOS)

Uzbekistan

I also spend credits to upgrade ARASH AF-10 Suspension level 3 (151 300 credits) but not recieved them. Before credits was about 200K after upgrading car my credits became 50K but upgrade level still not changed to 4 level. I loss my credits and you may check it. I use IOS platform. How can I return my spent credits. Game Center ID: Fzufarov