Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Chen DS

Hi. My platform is ios(10.3.2), and my Gameloft player ID is 20f3. I have the same problem three days ago after assembling the elite car Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, I can’t use multiplayer, pro kits, inventory, daily tasks, elite cars, ADs or even purchase anything, all are gray! I can only play events.
I think there’s something wrong with my account. (I’m sure I never ****.) If I use another account on the same phone, everything is OK, but my account isn’t. it seems many players are experiencing it. I’ve tried to connect Gameloft but without reply.I hope it could be solved as soon as possible, before next update.
no avatar

raminkorrani

Hi
I have having issues alot lately.
I have already re-installed the entire game twice with no resolution.
The 'muliplayer' and the exclusive offer's button keeps processing.
I cant make any pro upgrades. I get the message "We are trying to connect to the server".
I cant make purchases with tokens.
Also i had the RND event going when this happened and it wasnt showign my game by it was still working on my friend's computer
I am using this on Windows 10, Lenovo i7 W530, Games Verions 3.0.0h GameLoft Player ID 0dfe18
Need Help
no avatar

gazzabeez

Windows PC

I can't do anything, no TLE, all buttons are greyed out, no credits or token buys, no tuning, no MP, no daily rewards. Nothing! And I don't have a user ID number either. Windows 10 Trouble started on the 9th AU after the upgrade.
Over 24 hours I haven't been able to play. Just spinning circles.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

gazzabeez wrote:
I can't do anything, no TLE, all buttons are greyed out, no credits or token buys, no tuning, no MP, no daily rewards. Nothing! And I don't have a user ID number either. Windows 10 Trouble started on the 9th AU after the upgrade.
Over 24 hours I haven't been able to play. Just spinning circles.

read this post, and those after it in the same thread, should help

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=485906&start=20#p2702128
no avatar

gazzabeez

Windows PC

Thanks Rez, I reset and used the cloud, but I've lost some credits for some reason, Not many, about 300 to what I had when it wouldn't load everything. I've also started back in Amateur league in MP. I don't suppose GL will do much about it. Thanks mate!!
no avatar

Andrew_Jackson

Please help, 

Ever sense the  Porsche upgrade I have events, the daily tasks and MP and I have gone  customer care and have had no answer to this problem all I am getting is loading  circles on  connecting to social media, MP,  credits in tokens.  Also I have lost out in getting this car because of this matter not happy
no avatar

ladyflux

Windows Phone

Germany

Can't buy Tokens...(In-App-purchase),
Windows phone 10, Germany.
Microsoft account ok, Wi-Fi ok...
Attachments
Phototastic-29_06_2017_8c0610d1-a33a-4483-b33a-866ae32b30ea.jpg
Phototastic-29_06_2017_8c0610d1-a33a-4483-b33a-866ae32b30ea.jpg (270.1 KiB) Viewed 700 times
no avatar

aaabbbcccdddaaa

Button greyed out keeps loading unable to use kits or make any purchase.
Playing on android.
f85cf0 is my ID
no avatar

Carlos_Danger

Apple (iOS)

Same issue on Amazon platform for several players.  No MP, can't buy or spend tokens, can't use elite cars, etc, etc, etc....this has been happening since the Porsche update and appears to somehow be linked to the time clock associated with exclusive deals.   Lost out on all of the Porsche events.   Able to start two of the events but connection issues inhibited completing them.

sorrowspell

Google Play (Android)

ladyflux wrote:
Can't buy Tokens...(In-App-purchase),
Windows phone 10, Germany.
Microsoft account ok, Wi-Fi ok...

That's exactly what I've been getting but money's been taken from my bank account and I've not got any tokens or vip level increase yet I've sent gl a message regarding this