Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

adeel5018

game id f226
​and i have the same issue connecting with server since last update
i have windows 10
no avatar

BrettSmith

Apple TV (iOS)

Seems to be a long term problem. Every now and then for no apparent reason it corrects itself but half an hour later or if I've changed games the issue is back.
no avatar

Cavarval

I did all you said and nothing works.... I even reinstalled the whole game. I am close to getting the Sbarro Sparta and I know I can unlock it but because of this issue, I cannot even play the EDD races to do it after investing countless resources in upgrades for cars I don't own yet...

This is very frustrating. I already opened a ticket with customer care. Hope they respond quickly. Don't want to loos my chance to get the Sparta.
no avatar

Kentoto

ID: gg86h37

1. The date when you had the issue   3. On which platform are you playing?

=> I reinstalled the game on my sony Z3 Tablet Android in France a few days ago  (I was playing mainly in Spain before) Already changed the country in settings.

2. What error do you have (Which button keeps loading? Which error do you get?)

=> Cannot pay. Payment is greyed out everywhere. No purchase, no sales, no video/payment reload, no multiplayer (while I can get in latest MP events "Sin R1" and works perfectly so my wifi isn't the problem), no pro upgrades, no daily connection bonus, no elite, .

4. Your user ID that you can find in "settings", "info" and "About":

=>ID: gg86h37

Thanks for caring/ Merci
no avatar

saulosilva250116

Me ajudar​ por favor eu jogo no Motorola moto G4 plus e não consigo comprar nada na loja nem evoluir meu carro.
minha conta conectada ao jogo é: crissobrinho09@gmail.com
Meu Id é: 0d31895
no avatar

eduardoyneo542

Por favor ayuda, llevo más de un año con este problema, he estado tratando de jugar multijugador y no me deja para nada, algunos eventos me deja jugarlos pero casi nunca puedo reclamar recompensas también he comprado más de 1000 pesos en tienda en packetes de carros y no tengo nada en vip además ni siquiera me deja reclamar las recompensas de conectarme diariamente, también he estado tratando de reclamar las recompensas en maestría y las que me dan los puntos de maestría no me deja cobrarlas. Me han dicho que en futuras actualizaciones esto va a cambiar pero tristemente no he tenido ningún cambio, he seguido todas sus recomendación que ponen pero ninguna me ha servido, creo que es algo más en particular con mi cuenta, pido ayuda por favor. Mi id es 6gef1

citibatter

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

1) Having the issue since about 12 hours ago
2) Buttons affected are: Exclusives, Multiplayer (see attached ss)
3) Android
4) Game ID 7667
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-04-25-06-52-20.png
Screenshot_2017-04-25-06-52-20.png (560.72 KiB) Viewed 594 times
Can't use the FxGL-word and can't use the NxZI-word... the censorship here is unreal!
no avatar

HeinB

I have the same problem.
ID: 9dg588
Windows 10
I can't use the customer care because my Laptop Dell XPS 13 is not on the list.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

HeinB wrote:
I have the same problem.
ID: 9dg588
Windows 10
I can't use the customer care because my Laptop Dell XPS 13 is not on the list.

make a choice as close to your machine as possible, and give proper details in the free text box

or use the support form on the website:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=474865
no avatar

V_Mnt

1. Having the issue since 3 days ago
2. Nothing that depends on tokens work + multiplayer is disabled, however I can watch ads for a bonus(box, credits, tokens)
3.Android
4. ID ee87

I contacted support, but except a message to reinstall the game, which didn't help, there was no follow up.