Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

bungle74

Actually, I've logged into Asphalt8 via Facebook & this immediately solved the issue.......weird!! Guess I'll be playing a bit longer....thanks @fabien ūüôā

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

great! good to know.
no avatar

bungle74

So, since the update earlier this week I am having this issue again. Has this been an ongoing issue for others please?
no avatar

danieljowen

I've had this problem since the last update. I'm on iOS, player id 20fe8
no avatar

Scraggy001

Apple (iOS)

England

Hi 
user name scraggy001 (8fhh7)
on 
ipad air2 ( iOS 10.3) 
have spoke to you about this before , this is constant now 
I have spinning yellow wheels in both of my credit and token anoumts the exclusive deals box also has one
Cannot access tuning as the game claimes  to have no internet access, but the TLEs are working and the daily logon is working. If I select multiplayer this connects and finds games waiting for players to join. I also get the welcome back message with my user name when I start up the game 
so I cannot see how I have no internet connection
no avatar

BrettSmith

Apple TV (iOS)

I'm having the same problem. It has been going on for a few weeks now.
Makes competitions like the current McLaren one virtually impossible when you cannot upgrade the car.
So Frustrating
I have contacted customer care who suggested trying a different WiFi connection, Changing the country that I'm listed under or reinstalling the game.
Nothing worked I'm afraid
no avatar

Thunder2000

I have exactly the same problem.
I tried to reinstall the game, restart the ipad, login with facebook, etc. And nothing works.
it's very frustating!
do you know when will be solved?
thanks!

guineapigsk8er

Apple TV (iOS)

I had the same problem for days on and off. Today I changed country setting on my apple device, not in A8 app, and I have been good all day. Trying to catch up on championship now.
"Go play some other game."
no avatar

spirtire

Same problem here after the game upgrade last week. Can't do any tunning, can't access inventory, can't refresh elite cars, can't buy anything.....****.

Contacted customer care but the suggestions couldn't help.

No fun with this game, too many problems.
no avatar

Booknutt

I've been having the same problem. It connects every now and again. But rarely lately. 
iOS user. The most recent updates, etc. Been stockpiling boxes. Unable to open them. 
User: Elton P.