Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

ndehmer

Google Play (Android)

I have the same issues as called out in this thread.  Greyed out buttons, unable to make purchase, and unable to play multiplayer.  Player ID is 7hcg56
no avatar

Strasbourg

All was ok for a few days but now same problem again!
Driver 1030

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello guys,

To these kind of issues, the only answers that we can bring to you on the forum would be:
- Check if there is an issue with your Internet connection, or try on another network.
- Try to clean the cache of your device,
- Try to re-install the game.

If none of these solve it, please get in touch with our customer care. Make sure to contact them via the menu of the game.
no avatar

KFD2814

U.S.A

I have tried everything y'all have asked and nothing changes. So it seems very apparent that the problem is definitely on y'alls end and or the server.
Looking good in my rearview 
no avatar

Carl_Jeannotte

I'm having the same issues and now video don't work at all. Look, seriously, seems like more and more people have that kind of problem, and thus, this seems to be more of a problem from you guy's side than ours. Else, the problem wouldn't wouldn't multiply.
no avatar

soloartist

Continuing to hAve same problem. Worked for About 2 out of the last 11 days, completely unpredictable.
no avatar

AnneRR

Hiya! 
At first, I had the same problem with the tokens becoming gray and practically unusable. 
Tried all the steps indicated on this forum and still nothing. 
Thus, decided to uninstall and just start everything over again.
When I reinstalled the programme, guess what?! Now it wouldn't even get me past the first screen where I need to fill in my age.
I also tried to reset the app from the settings menu, with no results.
I would love to contact the customer service, but since I cannot get past the first screen this is impossible. 
Let me know if there is anything I can do about.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I posted a print-screen with the glitch... it stays like this for the entire day. My connection is fine, restarted and reinstalled everything
Attachments
glitch.jpg
print-screen glitch
glitch.jpg (215.84 KiB) Viewed 271 times
no avatar

bungle74

I've had this same problem for several weeks now, if it doesn't get resolved soon i might have to move onto another game.
Game version: 2.9.0h
userid: 3477

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

@bungle have you tried to do what I recommended above?
no avatar

bungle74

@fabien, if I uninstall the game will I lose all of my progress? I'm playing via an iPad not a pc