Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Re: Lost Season Tickets

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:28 pm
My tickets from Thursday Heat puffed away also.

notmejeremy

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:40 pm
I did not get tickets from the Thursday heat, or daily log in for Thursday (day 13).
Jeremy R. on Amazon & iOS
Do you play A8 on Amazon platform? If so check out our private Facebook page, all Amazon players welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1618008478453349/
no avatar

varun_vs_2504

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:47 pm
Same issue. Not even the ones won from daily tasks are adding up. Plus no Friday heat on Android.

René P

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:26 pm
Hepz wrote:

Winning "tickets" as prizes then not being able to use them is scandalous.

False advertising is used- you DO lose ranking in "FREE play" when the pop up add clearly says you wont

You can't decrease in earnt POINTS.
But you can certainly decrease in Ranking.
And your ranking can't INcrease.

TweakRacer

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:40 pm
Hepz wrote:
Yes, there is a major issue with this new format, reported on several game forum sites.

3 hours per race is far too long a wait.
Let tickets accumulate over time- asleep/work/school etc, so players can play a few rounds as and when they like, the constant obsession with setting ludicrous time restrictions on every event and new feature is tedious and unfair.

3 hours per race is too long.... but worse yet, 2 races max?!?!?! For those of use with lives, jobs, families, etc.... we only get one "session" per day after work. Instead of playing an hour, now we play for 5 minutes.
Winning "tickets" as prizes then not being able to use them is scandalous.
Please fix all the above, and do yourselves a favour- just gift everyone a few dozen free tickets as compo, instead of asking us to fill in your dumb CC ticket tombola system.

TRUTH. Like everyone said, we all lost tickets from Daily Rewards, Daily Tasks, and TLE prizes. Return/"gift" us our season tickets back.
False advertising is used- you DO lose ranking in "FREE play" when the pop up add clearly says you wont.

Whilst I am sure GL will not change things because a "few" players moan about them- the one thing they should do is at least test the gameplay first and make sure it plays as advertised/promised.

To be fair, Rene P is right. I took a screenshot of the "Free Race" explanation, and I noticed it the first time I saw it. It just says that you cannot increase rating, but you cannot increase/decrease points. So, I knew it was a jacked up system from the start. I did lose points because of this. This discourages people from running Free Race's. That's GL's point - spend cash, buy tokens, use tokens for tickets.... W the F....
There are several good ideas in this WSMP, listen to players and make it better,

Okay, but the prize system is so turdlicious now. At least racking up D/C upgrades was just motivating enough, but this EDD gambling/token eating/ticket based system is for the birds.

I regret spending real money the past month on this game, where they have killed MP (the only thing left for me in the game)... forever in this final update. by intentionally turning it into the most broken and blatant cash-grabbing-cow. If GL thinks this black flag operation will push players to Asphalt 9, they are not completely correct, cause some of us have been burned enough.
no avatar

MR_T

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:43 pm
'rez wrote:
MR_T wrote:
'rez wrote:
i had the same this morning, was on 2/2, Thurs Heat prizes should have taken it to 4/2, but it didn't.

YEAH MINE TOO .AND REZ ARE U GETTING FRIDAY HEAT??? .I AM NOT GETTING FRIDAY HEAT

yes, i have Friday Heat on ios. i hear that on WIN it's not there, it might appear later today.

it's the first day/s after the update, there are a few bugs to iron out.

still no heat on saturday ,friday also gone (android platform) :( that means loss of token) for 3rd or 1st rank in 2 days(70+ tokens and MP tickets )
no avatar

fabiomarcia

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:29 pm
Same for me!
Thursday and Friday heat for a total of 4 tickets not added to my MP counter!

TweakRacer

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:36 am
Still losing tickets, like today's daily reward. Seriously, still?

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 am
until is fixed, be smart. anticipate. just before you expect to receive tickets, make sure you use the two you have. that way you won't lose any.
no avatar

Alexandru Mace

Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 pm
I lost a lot of season tickets because i can not play Today Multiplayer , Connection lost With high speed Wi-Fi ,when will be solved this problem because i lost a lot of points and my rank on Mp,and it didnt apear 2season ticket i claim my rewards ,fix soon this problem