Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

TweakRacer

Apple (iOS)

Lost Season Tickets

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:13 am
Without getting into all the anger and frustration with this new update... there is a specific issue that needs to be fixed, immediately:

Come home from work, 2/2 season tickets, claim yesterday's daily TLE, get 2 season tickets. Go into MP, still only 2/2 season tickets. Run 2 races, and down to 0/2.

GL stole my #$*&@ season tickets, which were given as a TLE prize in lieu of something else. Ugh...

TweakRacer

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost Season Tickets

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:47 am
Great. So used my tickets, 0/2. Said I would get more tickets in ~3 hours. I watched video for free ticket. Then it says more tickets in ~6 hours. So... watching the video only advances you a ticket?

(Game physics messed up... car ends up sideways way too often now... and can't drift to get away from being smooshed into a wall. W the F?)
no avatar

Wh1plash71

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:55 am
Same here.... lost 2 tickets that I got from a TLE. Vet very frustrating.
no avatar

elethiel24

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 am
Exactly same here, Why they brought season tickets in as rewards if you cant have more than 2 at once, and if you claim it, cant refill the 2 like the fuel refills.... and i have 5 tickets unsaved reward in MP, im afraid to take them out for that reason-.-

alabama1

Veteran

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 am
Same here.
Windows 10, 64 bit Home. Poland. HP Envy 15-201nw.
no avatar

MR_T

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:22 am
TweakRacer wrote:
Great. So used my tickets, 0/2. Said I would get more tickets in ~3 hours. I watched video for free ticket. Then it says more tickets in ~6 hours. So... watching the video only advances you a ticket?

(Game physics messed up... car ends up sideways way too often now... and can't drift to get away from being smooshed into a wall. W the F?)

oh god i thougt i am the only one whose car is not driffting and wrek in the wall. damn that happening a lot with me

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:40 am
i had the same this morning, was on 2/2, Thurs Heat prizes should have taken it to 4/2, but it didn't.
no avatar

MR_T

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:31 am
'rez wrote:
i had the same this morning, was on 2/2, Thurs Heat prizes should have taken it to 4/2, but it didn't.

YEAH MINE TOO .AND REZ ARE U GETTING FRIDAY HEAT??? .I AM NOT GETTING FRIDAY HEAT

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:39 am
MR_T wrote:
'rez wrote:

YEAH MINE TOO .AND REZ ARE U GETTING FRIDAY HEAT??? .I AM NOT GETTING FRIDAY HEAT

yes, i have Friday Heat on ios. i hear that on WIN it's not there, it might appear later today.

it's the first day/s after the update, there are a few bugs to iron out.
no avatar

Hepz

Veteran

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:35 pm
Yes, there is a major issue with this new format, reported on several game forum sites.

3 hours per race is far too long a wait.

Winning "tickets" as prizes then not being able to use them is scandalous.

False advertising is used- you DO lose ranking in "FREE play" when the pop up add clearly says you wont.

Whilst I am sure GL will not change things because a "few" players moan about them- the one thing they should do is at least test the gameplay first and make sure it plays as advertised/promised.

Let tickets accumulate over time- asleep/work/school etc, so players can play a few rounds as and when they like, the constant obsession with setting ludicrous time restrictions on every event and new feature is tedious and unfair.

Please fix all the above, and do yourselves a favour- just gift everyone a few dozen free tickets as compo, instead of asking us to fill in your dumb CC ticket tombola system.

There are several good ideas in this WSMP, listen to players and make it better,

Cheers.