Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Dear players,

If the result of a worse lap time overwrites your best result in the Leader Board of a given event (TLE), you are probably affected by an issue.  If you recognize your issue in this description, please let us know the following details:

1. On what platform are you playing?
2. Which event (TLE) did you play?
3. At what time did the game recorded the worse lap time in the leader board? 
4. If you have linked Asphalt to Google Plus, please share the link to your Google Plus Page.
5. If you have linked your game to Facebook, please follow these steps:
   5.1. Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
   5.2. Click Apps in the left column
   5.3. Click on Asphalt 8 and scroll down to “Get Help from App Developers”.
   5.4. You will find your ID right here. Copy your ID and please share it here.

alabama1

Veteran

I'm playing on Windows. I experienced this only once, at Olympics Start Cup (McLaren P1 GTR, Free Try). Since that I don't often race in the cup if I got good result. That's possibly why I haven't experienced that second time.
My Facebook ID: 305628413113759.
no avatar

Mi Bo

Windows PC

Hi, I'm also playing on windows. It happens to me in 3 of 4 events I would guess. Lastly in yesterdays Monday Heat Cup...but the exact time I can't remember...

My Facebook-ID: 115387925461898
no avatar

Виктор_Беляков

Играть в Windows 10 - две недели не могу сделать гонки на веб-видео на два счетчика, Вы не можете просматривать это видео на топливо смотреть невозможно - Формат не поддерживается. Испортили игру, Закрой лучше !!! мой ID Facebook - 1939451279614146

С. П. probably soon delete the game

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thank you, we will check at your accounts. If anyone else has the same isue, please let me know.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

I am happy to announce that this issue has been solved. A fix has been applied on our servers a moment ago and its affecting every platform. If you have lost the reward of an event because of this issue, please contact our Customer Care directly from within the game.