Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Dear players,

Asphalt 8 is facing server issues that are affecting the game in many ways: playing an event takes a bit longer than usual, occasional error messages are popping up, etc. Until now - and despite our deepest efforts to restore Asphalt 8 to a stable state - we are still unable to tell you when the game will be back to normal.

Nonetheless, players that have been affected by the server issues such as TLE rewards and item purchase failure will be properly taken care of.

Unfortunately, these issues are also delaying the release of the update on Android.

Please do not hesitate to let us know of any hint or experience you have had that could help us fix these issues. You can do so by posting a message in this thread.

In the meantime, we are preparing a set of in-game events, contests or giveaways that we hope will keep you racing and trained.

To be informed of our progress and any compensation process, please follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/asphalt. Please, also keep an eye on the official forum.

We thank you in advance for your support and patience.

The Asphalt Team
no avatar

zubair

Google Play (Android)

Pakistan

Now time to release Android update

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Thank you for the statement Fabien; I hope that I'm not talking out of turn, so to speak, by replying to this thread with a question.

I see in your statement that you mention compensation for fouled up purchases and rewards not properly received. I'm certain that hearing that is a great relief to many in the A8 community. My question, though, is directed more towards the complications that have been experienced by a great many of us who were participating in the recent Windows Mercedes AMG C63 R&D challenge.

For many that event was largely unplayable for the last two days of it's term. And even though some of us may have already filed a ticket with CC about that, I was curious if there would be any arrangements struck for folks who were close to winning the car, but and a result of the technical difficulties, and through no fault of their own, were unable to achieve their goal. I'm not speaking about giving away free cars as much as perhaps a reasonable compromise involving a substantially reduced purchase price, or something of that nature. I also personally believe that the same kind of solution should be considered for people who's experienced their ranking being reset to zero, in the recent Nanocell Quantino MP TLE, because of problems in the rollout of the RIO update.

I'd like to thank you, the Mods, and all the developers and technicians for their efforts on our behalf. This is a frustrating episode at both ends of the transaction to be sure. I know that myself, and many, many others, appreciate all that you folks do on our behalf, and look forward to the resolution of these issues.

My regards to you all
no avatar

Anh Hong That Tha

When will the update be available in Android ?

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Do you want it? with the Donkavoort event that requires you to tune the vehicle to have any chance of even race reward but doing so immediately puts you on to the cheaterboard. One hopes. that by the time you get it they will have fixed that mess..

alabama1

Veteran

Fabien, lag on Windows is connected with servers. When servers were down or I switched Internet connection off, there was no lag. Servers are up - lag comes back.

TwH

=12pxWARNING WARNING WARNING

Well no more games from Gameloft. 
After getting the update (forced to get the update) the game has been full of glitches and simply does not work.

It says: Network error - No Internet Connection
If I go to Customer Care to file a ticket........ No Internet Connection
If the game wants to run a commercial.... viola' internet connection.

And people who continue to play this game ..... watch the payouts.
The game does ****.
Last week instead of paying 7500 in credits like the payout said. The game just decided to give me a "Custom Visualization" for a vehicle that I don't even own.

You put out the update knowing it was full of bugs, then still knowing the update was full of bugs you allow the mandatory update to go through. I have lost Nitro Starters, and Tuning Kits because of this update. 

I want to know what Gameloft is going to do about all of this?

p.s. maybe you shouldn't limit the dates that are available in the date of birth to register for this forum? Otherwise you are forcing people who were born before 1960 to lie. and yes, people born before 1960 do play games. So yes, that too was kind of offensive.
Attachments
asphalt 8.jpg
and here is the game blatantly cheating. 20% Daily Bonus - My A**
asphalt 8.jpg (253.58 KiB) Viewed 2151 times

TwH

Posted on FB and Twitter and received no response. Maybe that will change now?
no avatar

-viper-

Rocketmanbob wrote:
Thank you for the statement Fabien; I hope that I'm not talking out of turn, so to speak, by replying to this thread with a question.

I see in your statement that you mention compensation for fouled up purchases and rewards not properly received. I'm certain that hearing that is a great relief to many in the A8 community. My question, though, is directed more towards the complications that have been experienced by a great many of us who were participating in the recent Windows Mercedes AMG C63 R&D challenge.

For many that event was largely unplayable for the last two days of it's term. And even though some of us may have already filed a ticket with CC about that, I was curious if there would be any arrangements struck for folks who were close to winning the car, but and a result of the technical difficulties, and through no fault of their own, were unable to achieve their goal. I'm not speaking about giving away free cars as much as perhaps a reasonable compromise involving a substantially reduced purchase price, or something of that nature. I also personally believe that the same kind of solution should be considered for people who's experienced their ranking being reset to zero, in the recent Nanocell Quantino MP TLE, because of problems in the rollout of the RIO update.

I'd like to thank you, the Mods, and all the developers and technicians for their efforts on our behalf. This is a frustrating episode at both ends of the transaction to be sure. I know that myself, and many, many others, appreciate all that you folks do on our behalf, and look forward to the resolution of these issues.

My regards to you all

hear ye! (hopefully i used this term right) =)

speaking of the R&D compensation i would say it is best to compensate at least the used tokens for refilling the keys just to catch up the lost time which usually generates free keys all 3 hours (for example 12h serverdowntime = 4 x 149 tokens). regarding me i finished the race by spending a lot of tokens and having a really hard time with the last ai. couldn't upgrade the car anymore to beat the ai more easily because i got 3 v6 engines out of the R&D boxes even after the update when you suddenly needed v8 engines. speaking of the upgrade, i didn't recive the last free upgrade for my car (only handling i didn't max)
and in addition to all others who dropped R&D because of this, it would be fair to bring the event back for at least the time, the server were down or perhaps one day.
no avatar

arifg4s

Today i see I've no TLE rewards pending. Where is my TLE rewards? Its totally rubbish. Why i should face problem for you Everytime. I had 7 tle rewards pending for your serverproblem but today all missing.