Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

LowRyder

Windows PC

West Coast

Re: Synch result error --> Workaround

Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:54 pm
Greetings , this is about the third time in the last month that this has happened . Its after i have finished a TLE , today it was the Engine Cup.
I reran the race a secound time and the same result .I was unable to have ut Synch.
  In the past after this had happened i'd recieve the ' Failure to sych , hit the upload button " type of message . Normally that button would keep on re appearing until it uploaded. Now its only popping up once , and if it doesn't load , wich it never has I loose the data for that race.

Very fustrating , hope this gets fixed.
 "The brave don't live forever...... the cautious don't live at all " 

' Never argue with the fool , onlookers may not be able to tell the difference'  ~ Mark Twain 

no avatar

Ray_Polly

Amazon TV

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:44 am
Evidently, to get an answer from anyone on this forum, you have to make a few posts... It doesn't matter if you've been playing the game for two years, oh no! but you have to post so many times in this forum before anyone will even entertain you... so, here's a post, now to my next one..... By the way, my game, which I've spent a fortune on, is unplayable... Never came across such bad customer care in my life.
Corrupted Game
no avatar

saboo

Google Play (Android)

Aden

My account has been banned

Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:38 pm
My account has been banned. I don’t know why the date on which the problem occurred is 11/30/2020. Please contact customer service to solve the problem as soon as possible Conversation ID: # 204381 Thank you

Scorpionhitech

Windows PC

Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:51 pm
I can't login
ImageImage
no avatar

casson

Windows PC

Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:41 am
works for me sometimes
no avatar

anubagarwal

Windows PC

India

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:37 pm
Please help. There is no response from customer care on my request to restore my account to 26th Jan 2021. I have lost several items, credits, cars due to syncup issues b/w my local and cloud during game re-installation. Conversation ID: #324975 | Entry ID: 109946960
Name: Anubhav Agarwal
Attachments
AsphaltAnubhav.png
AsphaltAnubhav.png (847.6 KiB) Viewed 1007 times
no avatar

Alexdokva27

Windows PC

Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:26 am
Hi. Suddenly I lost all my progress (second time already). Now game shows me absolutely new USER ID and I lost all my progress. I was logged in with MS account. When trying to restore, it says "Transaction failed".
Please kindly support.
no avatar

mermigas

Windows PC

Greece

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:20 am
Alexdokva27 wrote:
Hi. Suddenly I lost all my progress (second time already). Now game shows me absolutely new USER ID and I lost all my progress. I was logged in with MS account. When trying to restore, it says "Transaction failed".
Please kindly support.

Same with me.
Please do something