Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

BandSchokbrekerBakUitlaat

Windows PC

Re: Synch result error --> Workaround

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:04 pm
6th anniversary update
Attachments
Sync_Error6.jpg
Sync_Error6.jpg (113.88 KiB) Viewed 365 times
;D
no avatar

georjpre53

Windows PC

Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:53 am
Howdyexcuse me I don't know if the subject page is good,I recently installed my windows and when I installed Asphalt 8 and I got a strange error (synchronization) as a nude how to call it, (1) my name was changed (georjpre) is now driver 1178,2: I had 112 cars, now I have 60 cars3: loans were 300,000, now show me -20,864,094and the strange mistake or synchronization is that the token is the same amount we had of 899,I do not know what to do that I was also in options to (restore my purchases) and nothing showed me 0 failed, I changed the windows 3 times the email is the same at Microsoft,please help me or at least with an account recovery ideaI wish you a good day.

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Synch result error --> Workaround

Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:59 am
Hey there, georjpre!

In case you haven't done it already, please send a ticket to our Customer Care and explain to them the situation. They will gladly help you restore your progress. Keep in mind that our agents have a 12-72h response rate, so in case you don't see immediate results or answers it's because of that. However if 72h have passed, let me know and I'll gladly push the ticket to our agents. Hope this solves for you😊

Cheers, racer. 😊
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

georjpre53

Windows PC

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:33 am
Thanks for the reply
I am for the first time with this problem and I do not know how to proceed.

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Synch result error --> Workaround

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:41 pm
georjpre53 wrote:
Thanks for the reply
I am for the first time with this problem and I do not know how to proceed.

That's ok.

I have a link for you where to go for Customer Care: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

Once you fill the form, you will receive (based on the email provided) an email with a ticket ID. If after 72h our Customer Care doesn't reply to you, let me know so I can push the ticket to them ok?

Cheers ^^ ~
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Сергей Ладыгин

Windows PC

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 am
У меня такая же проблема как у georjpre53. Больше месяца переписываюсь с поддержкой. Результата нет. Стандартные ответы