Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Re: Synch result error --> Workaround

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am
ChrisWLStatesman wrote:
Windows 10 sync is really BAD at moment. Seems t be getting worse by the day, over the last few months. Also have my green boxes go grey- and then back to green- constantly. Why oh why????????? Is it only me..
Was going to get my Internet provider to change my modem under warranty, but am sure its not their fault. Please respond........

this is a workaround thread for Android. if you're on Android, read the first post, it can help. that's all.

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:46 am
I AM ON A HOME COMPUTER. This cannot be an android only issue for that reason..

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:58 am
ChrisWLStatesman wrote:
I AM ON A HOME COMPUTER. This cannot be an android only issue for that reason..

this thread is about an Android-only issue - read the op
no avatar

Driver2533

Windows PC

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:05 pm
Sync errors have NOT been fixed GL SORT THIS BUG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 pm
In the R&;D for McLaren 650 GT3 when you finish a race , there is only one button - "Next". I click on it and the window opens "You may loose your result .... Do you want to continue anyway?". Of course i click "No" because i waited 6 hours already. Then it turns me back to the previous window - with the finished race. I waited 1, 3, 5, 10 minutes, checked is there an internet , yes there is , click again on button "Next" and everything is the same. And what am i suppose to do? There is no button "Upload your results".
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

73ann

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 pm
I can easily say that I ”hate” you.... 5 Times I lost my points for Arash AF10...

René P

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:24 pm
What I did was a complete disconnect from the internet with the game still open with the Uploading Results.....page.
After reconnecting, I pressed the button Upload results.

In case you lost keys for the RnD for this, the Customer Care is willing to send you keys in case you send the print screens.
Good luck!
no avatar

Fzufarov

Apple (iOS)

Uzbekistan

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:41 pm
Sometimes when I want to upgrade my cars, bikes I cannot purchase my upgrade but my credits are already spent. This time I spent 30K credit to upgrade my bike but no result. First time I can’t make video through replaykit. When I can’t take my upgrade I tried to upgrade with replaykit to confirm that I cannot purchase my upgrade and my credits are spent. Why Gameloft doesn’t care about their users??? Why you don’t fix this type bugs??? I lose many credits. Before I already inform this bug through e-mail but no any feedback from GL. To upgrade Arash AF10 transmission I lose extra 250K credits. Please put double check if credits spent and we are not purchase any upgrade please return credits. I can’t attach my video due to big size.
no avatar

Fzufarov

Apple (iOS)

Uzbekistan

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:17 am
I also spend credits to upgrade ARASH AF-10 Suspension level 3 (151 300 credits) but not recieved them. Before credits was about 200K after upgrading car my credits became 50K but upgrade level still not changed to 4 level. I loss my credits and you may check it. I use IOS platform. How can I return my spent credits. Game Center ID: Fzufarov
no avatar

Akay Arora

Windows PC

Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:24 am
Its doesn't workk on my Laptop windows 10, shows error 6 and now the events disqualify me as soon as it starts.