Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

UndyingTestimony14

Google Play TV (Android)

SmoothOperator wrote:
UndyingTestimony14 wrote:
It has been a week since Conversation ID: #160517 has been submitted. My 7 y.o. daughter lost all its cars due to tablet crashing and factory resetting. She is very upset, hope you can help. Thanks.

Conversation ID doesn't help, post your ticket ID.

Follow 👇
---------------------------------------------------------
You will have to raise a ticket with customer care (CC) detailing what happened with your previous profile. They will require your current Gameloft Player ID as well as your Android device ID for locating the latest save file of your lost profile (be informed you may lose some progress on restoration).

Once you have raised a ticket with CC you will get Ticket ID which you should post in the thread at this link ( viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=222838 ) for a push (priority treatment) from community manager. Further CC may ask for additional details such as number of vehicles you had on your previous profile, credits, tokens & fusion coins.

Give them whatever details they ask for in subsequent email and don't forget to post your ticket ID in the above linked thread for a push everytime you reply to CC email. If you don't receive reply in 10 days then again post your ticket ID in above linked thread for a push. It took me more than a month for restoration of my profile in similar situation. So be patient.
 ------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the answer but I did not receive any Ticket ID in order to provide them with those details. I have only received an automated e-mail answer with Conversation ID which I posted here.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

UndyingTestimony14 wrote:
Thanks for the answer but I did not receive any Ticket ID in order to provide them with those details. I have only received an automated e-mail answer with Conversation ID which I posted here.

I don't know why you did not receive ticket ID with automated response from CC.

I would suggest that you raise a new complain with CC and follow the steps I listed earlier.

Good luck👍
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

2002Wayne wrote:
Ticket ID - 21003095

Hi, Anastasia

I have been trying to get my profile back.

I am not sure if I should log into a new account to get this Gameloft Player ID that you asked of.

Would this delete my old account/profile?

If you lost your profile because of system failure or because A8 app got corrupted and subsequently you reinstalled A8 app again then CC will ask you for the following details to restore your profile

1. your device ID (to locate your profiles save file in their system)
2. your new Gameloft Player ID so that they can send the save file on that ID to restore your original profile.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

Gabriel7284

Windows PC

All my little circles have been spinning endlessly. Good evening, hi everyone,

Frankly it's starting to get annoying all these repeated bugs on Asphalt 8. Personally for three days all my little circles have been spinning endlessly. This is really VERY ANNOYING.
I read here that others are having the same problem.
I myself have tried pretty much everything to try to solve this, without success. 😢 If anyone has an idea, a solution?

Cordially. Gabriel.
no avatar

hmdan

Google Play (Android)

hmdan wrote:
I lost my car and stars presentation. This is my ticket number 21258651. Please solve my problem

I had 59 car ID player I do not remember the user name Hamdan Abdali close or Hamdan Shuaibi and was deleted in 2018 and prepared 8 in 2020 and the new player ID was E36915 new user name HMDAN3090
no avatar

ExhaultedEntree39

Windows PC

Ticket: 21284157
I have not had my ticket answered and it has been 14 days. 

I'm playing on a Windows 10 PC. I changed my Facebook login password and I need to update it in the A8 game. When I go to sign into Facebook, it briefly connects and then comes back with a, "Could not log in. Please try again later." message. I have not been able to find the location to change my password. Thanks for the help, Dale Isley 

I just sent an email to Customer Service because I could not sign into the forum. I figured that out, but received a response that the ticket was closed??? 

No reason it should have been closed... I was asked to wait a week or two because the response time was longer due to Covid19.

Please help.... Dale (ExhaultedEntree39)
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

GL seems changing CC automatic answering system. They send conversation ID which begins by # with 6 digits at the bottom of automatic reply instead of ticket ID in the text.
no avatar

ExhaultedEntree39

Windows PC

ExhaultedEntree39 wrote:
Ticket: 21284157
I have not had my ticket answered and it has been 14 days. 

I'm playing on a Windows 10 PC. I changed my Facebook login password and I need to update it in the A8 game. When I go to sign into Facebook, it briefly connects and then comes back with a, "Could not log in. Please try again later." message. I have not been able to find the location to change my password. Thanks for the help, Dale Isley 

I just sent an email to Customer Service because I could not sign into the forum. I figured that out, but received a response that the ticket was closed??? 

No reason it should have been closed... I was asked to wait a week or two because the response time was longer due to Covid19.

Please help.... Dale (ExhaultedEntree39)

I am submitting another help request through the Customer Care system. When I get a new ticket number, I will post it. The current Conversation ID is 183821.
Dale (ExhaultedEntree39)

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@zwart you haven't answered back to the email.
@PeterNya - 20487305 this is your ID

CC is shifting to a different ticketing system so it will come as Conversation ID instead of Ticket ID.

Pushed everyone's tickets.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

ComtéKE

Google Play (Android)

I have contacted CC for almost a month now no reply of progress reset, conversation ID 183300. I can't buy or upgrade cars because of negative credits
Gamelofted? It's only a game. You got precious life to live.