Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

joker995 wrote:
Hello, i have lost all my stars, i have negative credits and most of the cars i worked on upgrading are also no longer there. My ticket ID is #154532 
I don't know if this helps, but even the icon that i previously had was changed, i was already logged into my facebook account.
I've already lost a previous account where i had tons of S-class cars, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.
Thank you.

Recheck your ticket ID, it starts with 2xxxxxxx and has 8 numbers.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

Ray_Polly

Amazon TV

I await your reply eagerly
no avatar

I.am.Donovan

Apple TV (iOS)

iOS Apple TV app is broken. Menu is freezing/juttering like it's in slow motion. MP crashes the game and deducts my rating/position in Fall Flash Season. Gauntlet won't load and I am missing rewards from challenger league everyday. Customer Care issue reporting has been broken for a while and I can no longer even get a ticket ID. Game is unplayable. It's been this way a few days now. Have spent $100+ in this app in the past couple months and can't use it. 
Update 11/15/20: Reinstalled the app on device and synced with Game Center account. MP crashed the app when the race started and knocked 2 off my rating this time. Can't play at all. Wasted my boosters. Switched from Ethernet to WiFi and same result. 100/100 internet service. By the way menu navigation is horrendous with Apple TV remote and the Apple TV remote constantly stops working (only in Aphalt 8 app) so that I cannot steer and I have to reboot my Apple TV (and loose the race) to fix the issue. Apple TV is perfectly fine in every other app.
no avatar

ArsalanDS

Google Play (Android)

thanks, latest update solve all my issues icluding bugs, delay, and know i can even buy booster and...
 thank you , its incredible.
no avatar

joker995

Windows PC

SmoothOperator wrote:
joker995 wrote:
Hello, i have lost all my stars, i have negative credits and most of the cars i worked on upgrading are also no longer there. My ticket ID is #154532 
I don't know if this helps, but even the icon that i previously had was changed, i was already logged into my facebook account.
I've already lost a previous account where i had tons of S-class cars, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.
Thank you.

Recheck your ticket ID, it starts with 2xxxxxxx and has 8 numbers.

It seems i have a conversation ID, but i haven't received any ticket ID, it has been nearly 72 hours since the previous mail, and no one from the support has contacted me, will i get any help at all?
no avatar

Rajrk91342

Google Play (Android)

India

My Ticket Id 21273997
Attachments
Screenshot_20201116-115334.png
Screenshot_20201116-115334.png (233.92 KiB) Viewed 667 times
no avatar

Rajrk91342

Google Play (Android)

India

See👇
Attachments
Screenshot_20201116-183603.png
Screenshot_20201116-183603.png (237.63 KiB) Viewed 665 times
no avatar

zwart

Windows PC

Russia

Почему нет ответа ??? Нет ответа !!!!. Отправил 02.11.2020
ID  21242353
Я настоятельно  требую компенсации за мои победы, бонусы, потраченое время и средства.
Требую вернуть все машины моего гаража и накопленые кредиты (которые сейчас в минусе).
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: Not Available 
Again, I haven't gotten any pushes. I sent you a private email with my email address.
no avatar

Tien An

Windows PC

Hello,

I also got the data problem with minus credits, stars, cars lost. It's been almost 3 weeds since I contacted CC but still no response. Please push my ticket: 21244885

Thank you very much :).