Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Fabsee

Windows PC

Bonjour,
J'ai deux tickets ouverts le 20713963 et le 20422793. En effet, plus aucune connexion possible, je recommence le jeu alors que j'avais 172 véhicules.Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
D'avance, merci beaucoup
no avatar

litc

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20763661
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Ticket No.20605963
I asked why only 267 midtech box disappered by expiring 10 days more earlier than other boxes in Inbox.
CC nor "Technical department" never answers it.
no avatar

Dhananjay_Dedhe

Windows Phone

I have not received a reply from CC. The problem is worse and i cant play any events. Plz look into it. My ticket ID is : 20801079

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@demoplates - I can see your issue was fixed
@ razorhawks - That isn't the ticket ID, it usually starts with 20 followed by 6 random numbers.
@ttrash100 - As a new member you need to reply to 3 already existing threads to avoid spam, it's just a simple measure we took. Words such as ch3at, n00b etc that are found inappropriate are going to turn into starts, hope that helps you, should you face any issues, please contact CC and post here your ticket and I'll gladly push it for you :)
@Katta008 - still facing the issue?

Pushed everyone's tickets.

@Khakoo - Unfortunately I cannot help as CC has already provided explanation. 8 days ago a note has been written that you have not replied/provided any more information. I'm sorry.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Macdegus

Windows PC

Macdegus wrote:
Hi 

I have not received any response on my ticket 

I no longer know what the correct ticket number is because I am cumulating the problems in the game
- loss of bonus in multiplayer (solved)
- loss of display of all ads
- 2nd level vip bonus loss ...

Thank you for your reply

Bonjour

je suis français ( désolé,  nul n'est parfait)  la traduction a été faite avec google translate 
mon propos est de dire que les tickets 20761379
20761369 n'ont pas trouvé de réponse 

je ne sais plus quel est le bon numéro de ticket car je cumule les problémes dans le jeu 
- perte de bonus en multiplayer ( résolu)
- perte d'affichage de toutes les pubs
- perte bonus vip 2 éme niveau ...

merci de votre réponse.

-------------------------

bonjour ,
à ce jour mon problème n'a pas été résolu
J'ai très rarement des pubs
Ce qui apparait généralement est un écran noir et je suis obligé de redémarrer le jeu. 
Merci de votre aide

hello ,
so far my problem has not been solved
I very rarely ads What usually appears is a black screen and I am forced to restart the game.
Thx for your help
no avatar

Baracudaaa

Google Play (Android)

Ticket #20721777.

Have not received a cc response, but was asked to review my customer service rep! Needless to say it was a bad review. 
I had many years of cards stolen,  I mean deleted by you,  and was given 100k Fucs, when the shown value was over 1 million.  I would like fair compensation or a return of my cards promptly.
no avatar

LalinGouki

Windows PC

LalinGouki wrote:
LalinGouki wrote:
LalinGouki wrote:
Hola que tal

Levante el ticket 20276753 el dia 30 de Abril del 2020.....

Antes:

Desues:

AndreeaFromGameloft escribió: wrote:
LalinGouki - pushed your ticket

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
@LalinGouki - pushed it again

Andreea, thanks for the following, I got the reply from the cutomer and said me ,send me my data cloud, BUT NEVER GOT IT, so i htink never send me my data cloud or it was send to other user by missing.

please help me!!!!!!
This is my 3rd publication in the forums, I hope you remember me, please escalate my case with some one want to help me and can to validate too.

Since 26th April I have the problem and have 56 days waiting to fix it.
I lost 120 cars, have negative money, lost all progrese in HISTORY, MASTERY, and MOTO BLITZ, and is impossible upgrade one car, so is impossible to continue with all this.
I hope someone help me really, Please, please. :'(  Thanks very much.

Hello Andreea, I hope remember me about my problem

I have a new ticket 20729129, I see all is forgotten and they do not solve anything, in specific a person called Regino from Customer Care, PLEASE HELP ME, ABOUT PUSH MY TICKET TO OTHER PEOPLE CAN TO HELP ME, please

This guy told me there is notthing data, and in previous post i share it and again as proof.

here the proof about my data, they sent me 

here where Regino send me my data, 

here where Regino told me TODAY there is not data,  what is happening???

here a video about the fail recover data
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xde07Fhr_ZI

Apologice for so much post from me, but I haven't received a fix for more than 3 months and 10 days with this issue, please help me. thanks.
no avatar

RealCord

Google Play (Android)

Greetings Gameloft
I have contacted the customer care because of an issue that I had, and they told me to wait at least 72 hours or 3 days as also Fabien the community manager said so.
Tbh it had already passed that time.
My ticket ID is 20807251.
Thanks Gameloft
no avatar

WinTime

Google Play (Android)

Hi andreea.
Thank you and thanks to support team for helping and solving problems.
My problem is solved and i recieve my rewards.
And they give me 200 tokes too yay ! 
Have a nice day !