Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Ticket No.20605963
CC and "Technical Devision" stole my 267 Midtech box from Inbox by setting much shorter time limit than other boxes and let it expire while I'm out.
CC keep sending template mail and they never explain nor admit why "Technical Devision" did that wrong.
I thought CC stands for Customer but they never answer my request or question. Is this GL really mean?
no avatar

SatyajitJindam

Google Play (Android)

India

Repost 

Andrea, 

Even after you pushed the ticket I have not received any response, copied original request for reference 

Hi,

I have not received any response on my ticket 20692503. Please help. I have also sent a follow up email.

it's being 3 days since I posted on this forum 6 days since I requested for help on email. In these days of lockdown wherein there is no fun this game was the only relief but it's gone too. I am requesting you guys to Please Please Please Please Please Please help.

Andrea I hope you would push my ticket up in the queue. Waiting for your help from 7/13 since I first sent email

still waiting for your response
no avatar

HabzorSteyr

Windows PC

Please check again ticket ID 20550971 problem still not solved! Please help!

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Pushed everyone's tickets.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:

Thank you Andrea,
But CC again sent template message.
I don't understand why they don't take their responsibility of their fault.
For me, Obtaining 267 Midtech Box is not easy thing.
Or do they really mean to **** and steel my 267 Midtech Box?
If there are thieves or swindlers in CC and "Technical Devision", who is the police to accuse them?

Ticket No.20605963
CC and "Technical Devision" stole my 267 Midtech box from Inbox by setting much shorter time limit than other boxes and let it expire while I'm out.
CC keep sending template mail and they never explain nor admit why "Technical Devision" did that wrong.
I thought CC stands for Customer but they never answer my request or question. Is this GL really mean?
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: =12.8px20631023

It has been a while (about 3 weeks) since I got a response to your push (thank you by the way). I was asked for my player ID, which I gave on the same day. After that I never got another response. I also want to ask, if I were to get my progression back, would I be able to keep the new cars I have unlocked from the recent festivals?
Attachments
Screenshot_20200727-233517_Gmail.jpg
This was the message I received after your push. I responded with the requested information, but I have not gotten any form of response and my account is still the same.
Screenshot_20200727-233517_Gmail.jpg (717.13 KiB) Viewed 127 times
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:

Thank you Andrea,
But CC again sent template message.
I don't understand why they don't take their responsibility of their fault.
For me, Obtaining 267 Midtech Box is not easy thing.
Or do they really mean to **** and steel my 267 Midtech Box?
If there are thieves or swindlers in CC and "Technical Devision", who is the police to accuse them?

Ticket No.20605963

Hi Andrea,
I'm sorry to say but CC again sent template mail. This is as same as they never answer my question.
CC and "Technical Devision" never admit they have set wrong and extremely short time limit to my midtech box than other box.
I have asked why only midtech box expired earlier while other box remains in Inbox.
All they answered is; It expired because it expired. 

It really makes me disappointed. Why do they feign ignorance like politicians who is accused corruption.

I'm really disappointed to know that Gameloft leave this unfairness.

Leigton

Windows PC

Re: MP Tier glitch / Wrong RewardsHi Andrea, same with me, ended last MP season with 2.675 points, received an amateur reward box and startet the new season as amateur with 1.000 points.

My ticked ID is 20758185

Thanks for taking care on this

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Unfortunately @khakoo that's the only thing I can do that's in my powers. I wish I could do more to help you, but there's nothing I can do right now.
@Peter Nya - please look for an ID that starts with 20 followed by 6 random numbers.
@leigton - pushed it.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

AntonioV

Apple TV (iOS)

#UCQ-13694-266 

thats my unanswered ticket since 25/06/2020

Fabien FromGameloftIf you havent received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Asphalt Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread.

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 948406

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
Dont report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.