Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

DenSmor

Google Play (Android)

I have not received a response from customer service! I sent my message 11 days ago, distinguished Gameloft team, help me. My ticket number is 18407787 (after recovering data from the cloud storage, I cannot get the “finish line” window) there are no finish line boxes.

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Every time the daily login is 2x extra tanks for me it doesn't work, it says well done! Here's your login reward but they are not there, been happening for months now and customer care try to tell me I'm not logging in. Ticket id 18209395 taking way too long. We are your customers, we pay your wage, no customers=no job.

Stach

Windows PC

Stary GumbyZa każdym razem, gdy codzienne logowanie jest dla mnie 2x dodatkowym zbiornikiem, nie działa, mówi dobrze zrobione! Oto twoja nagroda za zalogowanie, ale ich tam nie ma, dzieje się to już od miesięcy, a obsługa klienta próbuje mi powiedzieć, że nie loguję się. Identyfikator biletu 18209395 trwa zbyt długo. Jesteśmy Twoimi klientami, płacimy Ci wynagrodzenie, brak klientów = brak pracy.

I have the same

1. Nie muszę grać, gram, bo chcę.
  2. Play honestly respect your opponent
no avatar

Nishio_Ambarita

Windows PC

Indonesia

Dear Fabien I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message about 2 weeks ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: =12.924px18407717 =12.924pxThank you for your kind help. =12.924pxBest regards, =12.924pxNishio

Fabien FromGameloftIf you havent received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Asphalt Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread.

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 948406

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
Dont report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
no avatar

Nishio_Ambarita

Windows PC

Indonesia

Dear Fabien,

I havent received the customer care feedback about my asphalt 8 issue. I have sent the detail issue about 2 weeks ago. My ticket Number is 18407717.

Please help me.

Thank you for your attention and help.

Best regards,

Nishio

BandSchokbrekerBakUitlaat

Windows PC

Hi Fabien,

A ticket was given to me June 4th, and an answer June 13th, asking me to describe the problem and sending screen shots. I did this right away but never received a reply to solve this. Ticket id is 18392837

Greetings,
Forum group member: REGISTERED

Please UNREGISTER - ticket ID is 19131983

;D
no avatar

Sweetiepie1981

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 3days ago and re sent yesterday, please help me. My Ticket number is: 18482821

Please see email sent below.
Re: [#WJJ-12947-885] [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [Asphalt 8: Airborne] [Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 (2018)] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning]

Good afternoon

I am following up regarding loss of purchases and progress when app was re-installed on Kindle fire 8. My son has had this game for years and has a lot of cars and progress. He has had to start over. Clicking restore purchases did not work. The account was associated with the Amazon account and there is no way to save it to a Facebook account, Gmail, etc (it is not an option). They no longer have game circle which also saved progress.

Please advise.

Thank you for your time

Very respectfully,
Lateefa
no avatar

Kovacs Timea

Windows PC

Dear Fabien,

I havent received the customer care feedback about my asphalt 8 issue. I have sent the detail issue about one week ago. My ticket Number is 18482653.

My total storage before the update was around 1450-1500 idk. after the update the storage is 2345 but I lost many cards and boxes around 300 mid tech 200 adv tech,engines , hundreds of random boxes, engine boxes . mp reward boxes , I do not know the exactly de numer of cards and boxes. And appears boxes that I do not own from McLaren championships.

Please help me.

Thank you for your attention and help.

Best regards, Timea
no avatar

tAtA_cn

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Hi guys
Break button doesnt work
since yesterday after i got new update on my fire stick remote.
no avatar

ssbjkss

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! It has been one week. The problem is about inventory. Ticket numbers are 18481769 and 18508159. Thanks for help.