Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Stach

Windows PC

audiorapture wrote:
@Louis - you need to reply to the bot mail, otherwise Customer Care thinks their standard suggestions fixed the issue.
 I have already sent 4 messagesdown  CC and I have received no answer

1. Nie muszę grać, gram, bo chcę.
  2. Play honestly respect your opponent
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Here are incompetent Customer Care list updated:

15856965: Abondoned their tasks.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS
17759372: "It is under process" for 3 months and this CC doesn't know (or forget) what I am asking for.
17770802: "It is under technical devision" for 3 months.
17960217: "It is under development devision" for 3 months.
17981485: They can't tell the name of event although I wrote it in the form and "It is under development devision" for 3 months.
     + Although I kept confirm what is the event name, CC NEVER answers and this time CC says 
"development devision doesn't  find any problem. Please confirm". 
                   They are **** in 2 point; 1: They NEVER find the event. 2:How can i ever "confirrm" the event which ended 3 months ago? 
no avatar

YLN 4L

Google Play (Android)

Yo tengo billetes de multijugador infinitos y quiero que me arreglen ese bug.
No soy hacker ninguna de eso, no se como pudo pasar eso. 
Mi número de identificador es 18223093
no avatar

Kovacs Timea

Windows PC

Hi !I wrote one week ago to CC no answer.
 ticket ID is 18202047
Problem> 
I did not recieve the MP awards only  the EIite ligue kit box and the 75.000 credits. The S class free upgrade and the 1000 tokens are missing. This way I cannot win the Lamborghini Centenario R&D because of the resources that I need. I am at Test 51 before the last lab first AI, remains 1 day. My tuning is 4524 5051 and is not enough without this free S class upgrade, and a want to buy mini kit boxes and proto keys . I did not receive the the Eastes Cup rewards neither, but I see that there was a problem.

Stach

Windows PC

Stach
audiorapture @ Louis - musisz odpowiedzieć na pocztę botów, w innym razie Obsługa klienta uważa, że ​​ich standardowe propozycje rozwiązały problem.
 Wysłałem już 4 wiadomości na   CC i nie otrzymałem odpowiedzi.  ID is 18211741, ID is 18191481.

1. Nie muszę grać, gram, bo chcę.
  2. Play honestly respect your opponent

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

I did not get my Joyride season free S class upgrade. Wrote to CC but no answer.
Ticket ID: 18205439
no avatar

Cgandros

Google Play TV (Android)

My previous response:
“I opened Ticket ID 17743744 on Friday February 15th, 2019. Valeria finally responded on March 1st, 2019 (14 days later) clearly ignoring subsequent emails that I had sent with additional concerns prior to her response. She responsed only to ask for my ID (which was already in the original email), so more investigation could be done. I immediately resent my ID along with pictures for proof. I’ve also sent 3 follow up emails since I resent my ID. It is now 19 days later from then and over a month from when I originally opened the ticket. This is beyond ridiculous customer service.”

Now it’s May and no reply? What is going on?

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks all, I have sent a reminder to the Customer Care!
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Here are incompetent Customer Care list updated:

15856965: Abondoned their tasks FOR A YEAR.
15934239: Accused that the bug is due to I cheated somehow. They don't show any evidence.
17759352: They can't tell the differernce from 17759358 so they mixed up the ticket and confused.
17759358: NO ANSWER FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS.
17759372: "It is under process" for 3 months and this CC doesn't know (or forget) what I am asking for.
17770802: "It is under technical devision" for 3 months.
17981485: They can't tell the name of event although I wrote it in the form and "It is under development devision" for 2 months.
     Although I kept confirm what is the event name, CC NEVER answers and this time CC says 
"development devision doesn't  find any problem. Please confirm". 
                  They are **** in 2 point; 1: They NEVER find the event. 2:How can i ever "confirrm" the event which ended 3 months ago? 
                  They claimed that they don't receive the movie I sent altough I sent it 2 months ago.
                  HOW COME THEY COULD EVER SEE IT IS NOT A BUG WITHOUT MOVIE?
                  They asked me to send the movie again so I did send again then they claim that they can't open it.
                  IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS.
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

17981485: I sent movie to CC beacause CC told me to. Then CC says he/she can't open it so he/she won't do any further. Would you GAMALOFT teach that NAMELESS CC how to open attached file or fire them for their sabotage.