Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello,

I sent a reminder to the CC team to be looked into.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for reminding but so far they did nothing so far.
They seem abandon their job.
Ticket No. is 15856965 15934239.
no avatar

Bios Dp

Windows PC

Hello ! Already 9 days waiting for a response and correction of your manipulations! Already MONTH spoils my nervous system service support! Please understand the whole situation and do everything as promised! Month to correspond with the support service - this is no good! DISCUSS! Application number 17160232 of November 15, 16:14
no avatar

Jessy Philippoteaux

Google Play TV (Android)

Hello,
I'm french ... my english isn't perfect so I use Google Trad.
In career mode, I'm stuck on the McLaren Legends season and I can't go back to the other seasons (1,2,3 ...).
I have a headband "play" and I can't go on the small arrow at the bottom left to go back.
A try other modes of play and I returned to the career mode but it puts me directly on the season McLaren Legends!
How can I continue my seasons and collect the stars?

I play on an android TV with the remote control of the TV.
I only have 6 keys (up, down, left, right, OK and back) to play.
If I press on "return", I leave the career mode.

Thank you

Jessy
no avatar

viniciusoliveira71

Windows Phone

Hello, I had no reply, can you send a reminder for me too? My ticket is 17208002.
no avatar

seha1907

Apple (iOS)

Merhaba ben vip12 205 araba vardı seviye 99 ve yeni 6500 jeton alıp mclaren x2 almıştım şimdi oyun sıfırlanmış araba sayısı 105 etkinliklere giremiyorum müşteri hizmetleri cevap vermiyor lütfen yardım edin sebnemkolik.seha@gmail.com
no avatar

seha1907

Apple (iOS)

Bilet numaram 17230110'dir
no avatar

robert.toth

Google Play (Android)

dear Support Team,

My ticket ID: 17034516
I created this ticket about a month ago, and ~two weeks ago I was asked whether I'm sure to transfer my progress from Android to Windows.
I confirmed it immediately - but no answer to this - or transfer - since that.
I'm really looking forward to transfer my account from Android to Windows.

Can you help me with this please, I'm waiting for this sooooo bad! :)

Thank you very much,
Robert
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Khakoo wrote:
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for reminding but so far they did nothing so far.
They seem abandon their job.
Ticket No. is 15856965 15934239.

It's been another week after I post above but people so called customer support do nothing.
Do you pay for what they do? 
Ticket No. 15856965 15934239.

ga_bulldawg

Windows PC

Macon, GA

Same problem here, no response from Customer Service assistance for 4 days!  Trouble is, since no one felt it was important enough to even read my posts, I'm out tokens and credits that I paid for.
When I signed on this afternoon, I was notified the McLaren X2 Championship had expired but it had disappeared from my computer late Wednesday evening/early Thursday morning.  Of course the forum had posts talking about it was back and bla bla bla.  I was down to 2 tracks and was ready to begin the next one when I kept getting error messages.  I rebooted and then it was gone, 100,000 of credits spent and 100's of tokens used and I didn't even have the opportunity to complete.
The real insult, no one took the time to read my posts for assistance, I am out credits and tokens for nothing and no chance of winning the car.
In case you can't tell, I'm pissed; before I was disabled I was a manager. If I were GL customer service manager, someone would be working at the Waffle House for Christmas