Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

DreamyJL11

Google Play (Android)

Dear Community Manager, (My ticket ID 16772510)
I would like to withdraw this time ticket forwarding, as I have received the interim reply from C.C.. I respect the CC agent, and I plan to wait for another month for his answer, I believe patience is help my case solved, so please don't forward my ticket this time. Thank you very much.
no avatar

Mixas

Google Play (Android)

16982954 - Пёрфект поддержка. Классно байтите на регистрацию. Обработайте мой запрос.

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi all,

We have pushed the tickets, that were not answered. Thanks for you patience.
no avatar

quân_Trần Anh

Apple (iOS)

Ticket ID: 13924205
posted about the halloween free coins unrecieved
no avatar

shodaime zack

Windows Phone

my ticket ID is 17069766

thank you
no avatar

bobajiro

Apple (iOS)

Hi Fabian my ticket ID is 17085958. The issue that I have is that the BEN10 advert just freezes on my iphone 6 and I have to reboot the game to get back in. needless to state it doesnt pay out any rewards associated with the state of the game. Customer care have suggested that I switch off my phone and switch it back on. I have done this and the problem persists. I note that someone else has had this problem elsewhere in teh forum. Could you please sort it out or just remove the BEN10 add from the game. it is ruining the enjoyment of the game to be frank

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

bobajiro wrote:
Hi Fabian my ticket ID is 17085958. The issue that I have is that the BEN10 advert just freezes on my iphone 6 and I have to reboot the game to get back in. needless to state it doesnt pay out any rewards associated with the state of the game. Customer care have suggested that I switch off my phone and switch it back on. I have done this and the problem persists. I note that someone else has had this problem elsewhere in teh forum. Could you please sort it out or just remove the BEN10 add from the game. it is ruining the enjoyment of the game to be frank

that ad works fine for me on iPad.

you should persist with CC, tell the agent the solution they suggested doesn't work, and ask for them to keep investigating until it gets sorted
no avatar

sahilgurjar

Google Play (Android)

This is my ticket id 17116724 please don't take too much time it's very important am running out of time
no avatar

sahilgurjar

Google Play (Android)

This is my ticket id 17116724 please forward this am very angry and it's very urgent
no avatar

Khakoo

Windows PC

Support Cener did only template letters and nothing is solved.
Ticket No. is 15856965 15934239.