Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Stach

Windows PC

S.RandivDlaczego jest tak późno, aby odpowiedzieć na mój problem?

Informowałem o tym kilkakrotnie od 7 lutego.
Nie mogę grać w tę grę w tej sytuacji.

Proszę rozwiązać mój problem w tej grze. (Wszystkie te identyfikatory zawierają ten sam problem.)
06 lutego - ID wpisu: 109965010 / ID rozmowy: # 345961
10 lutego - ID wpisu: 109971348 / ID rozmowy: # 353177
12 lutego - ID wpisu: 109975932 / ID rozmowy: # 358646

[[[Priorytet dla tego problemu. ]]]]]

Inni też mają ten problem.
To jest główny problem w tej dziedzinie.

Dzięki za odpowiedź w stylu „Przesłałem wszystkim bilety”.
To dla nas ulga.

Jednak wiele osób zgłasza swój problem na forum Gameloft, ponieważ nie otrzymały odpowiedzi, gdy poinformowały o tym Gameloft CC.

Ponadto
prosimy o zwrócenie uwagi na ten problem w CustomCare Twojej firmy.
(Codziennie będziesz otrzymywać mnóstwo pytań, ale prosimy o jak najszybsze udzielenie odpowiedzi, ponieważ ludzie są zmęczeni czekaniem na to)

Dziękuję. Dbać.
33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333I would like to describe my adventure that I have so far with the service office, i.e. CC. On January 14th this year I was playing until late in the evening and everything was OK, on January 15th I started the game and there was already a bug. I lost 115 cars, credits in the red, blocked EVENTS, blocked bikes. Of course, I reported it to the service office, I got a response to describe the errors and on what day the error occurred. I described everything on which day and what happened, what are the errors. After three days, I was surprised because I received an email why I did not provide a description of the errors that they consider the matter closed due to lack of response. So that korenspądęcji and wrote an application for a second ticket to the service, ie CC. After sending the second ticket, I did not receive any messages, literally none, and here my surprise when after a week I get an e-mail that my case with such and such number is already over, because the bug in my game has been fixed. I was surprised because nobody did anything with my game and contacted me. Tell me why the CC customer service office thinks its players are ****, does not read all e-mails and does not answer. He does NOT do what he takes the money for. But it will take revenge on GAMELOFT one day, because there are many such players. And when GL players leave, they will lose money, but for the opinion that because I have already read on other forums that ASPHALT 8 is a game with the most errors, and they advise against playing. I spent almost seven years with this game and I won't give up that easily. I put in too big a contribution to be treated like a ****. On January 14th, it's already been a month when my Asphalt 8 game was buggy. So far, CC's customer support hasn't done anything about it. I wrote earlier that I would not give up, but I understood that CC customer service does nothing so I let it go. You don't want my money so I don't want your damn game. You are not worth recommending you and playing your game, this is the worst game with the biggest mistakes I have ever encountered on the internet. there are so many of us who ask and humiliate ourselves before you, it is not worth it, you must have honor. However, you do not have this honor. I will not write to you anymore because I am not worth it, but I will publish this letter on the forum and wherever possible, what practices you use, humiliating players. I greet you and let the earth be light to you
Player Stanisław Malik  Image 
Sorry with my english

P.S. Everything I wrote, I can prove if anyone would like.       

1. Graj uczciwie szanuj swojego przeciwnika
  2. I have been playing Asphalt 8, since June 24, 2014

Stach

Windows PC

I would like to describe my adventure with office service so far, i.e. CC. On January 14th this year, I was playing until the late evening hours and everything was fine, on January 15th I launched the game and there was already a bug. Lost 115 cars, credits red, events locked, bikes locked. Of course, I reported it to the service office, I received a response describing the errors and on what day the error occurred. I described everything on what day and what happened, what are the errors. After three days, I was surprised as I received an email why I didn't describe the bugs they consider closed due to no reply. So, korenspądęcji and I wrote an application for a second ticket to the site, ie CC. After sending the second report, I didn't get any messages, literally none, and here my surprise when after a week I get an email that my case with such and such number is over, because the bug in my game has been fixed. I was surprised because no one did anything with my game and contacted me. Tell me why CC's customer service thinks their players are ****, doesn't read all emails and doesn't respond. He does NOT do what he takes the money for. But one day he will take his revenge on GAMELOFT, because there are many such players. And when GL players leave, they will lose money, but for the opinion that, since I have read on other forums, ASPHALT 8 is the game with the most errors and advises against playing. I spent almost seven years with this game and I won't give up that easily. Too much input to be treated like a ****. On January 14th, it's been a month my Asphalt 8 game had bugs. So far, CC's customer service has done nothing about it. I wrote earlier that I would not give up, but understood that CC's customer service was doing nothing so let it go. You don't want my money, so I don't want your goddamn game. You are not worth recommending and playing your game this is the worst worst error game I have ever encountered on the internet. there are so many of us who ask in front of you and humble ourselves, it is not worth it, you must have honor. However, you do not have that honor. I will not write to you anymore, because I am not worth it, but I will post this letter on the forum and wherever possible, what practices you are using to demean players. I greet you and let the earth be light for you
Player Stanisław Mal ik Image
Sorry for my English

P.S. With everything I wrote, I can prove anyone would like.

S.Randiv

Windows Phone

Sorry about what happened to you.
And i agree with you.

Because,
I lost 64 vehicles and 2100 tokens in my account.
By then I had spent £4.XX the last time I went here but I could not get the premium items there.

Different people seem to have similar problem.
But why doesn't Gameloft CC answer that?

Although this is a mobile game, it is the main way to earn money in Gameloft. So why don't they care about that? We are their customers.

(And don't worry about this problem bro..This is just a mobile game.This is not a reality.)

Thank you. Stay safe.

Stach

Windows PC

Gameloft are thieves and frauds, it would be worth going to court to give back the money invested.

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Cannot claim MP rewards, no reply from cc.  New MP season is not available because the "Claim your league rewards" sign is still on.

Conversation ID: #379765

Thx!
Go Leafs Go!

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Pushed your tickets~
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

afrialrico

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Pushed your tickets~

I haven't received any reply from customer service! Regarding the problem of some missing items (vihicles cars owned, credit coins decreased to minus, level returned to level 1 and stars in career mode decreased) please help me. My Ticket Number is: 110000594.
Thanks you
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-03-02-22-21-53-87.png
Screenshot_2021-03-02-22-21-53-87.png (512.67 KiB) Viewed 470 times
no avatar

Spielmatze

Apple (iOS)

Maybe they have too much to do with other things. I got quite frequently replies to my questions about why i got banned for no reason. Nevertheless the answers were like some standard text fragments and they even cannot tell me a reason ...

Stach

Windows PC

afrialrico wrote:
Pushed your tickets~

I haven't received any reply from customer service! Regarding the problem of some missing items (vihicles cars owned, credit coins decreased to minus, level returned to level 1 and stars in career mode decreased) please help me. My Ticket Number is: 110000594.
Thanks you
 Nie masz na co liczyć na szybkie załatwienie sprawy.  Wysłanie biletu o niczym nie świadczy.  Ja wysłałem sześć biletów i od 14 styczna gra nie naprawiona. Możesz prosić i płakać,  oni i tak nie będą cię szanować 

Stach

Windows PC

Stach wrote:
afrialrico wrote:
Pushed your tickets~

Thanks you
 Nie masz na co liczyć na szybkie załatwienie sprawy.  Wysłanie biletu o niczym nie świadczy.  Ja wysłałem sześć biletów i od 14 styczna gra nie naprawiona. Możesz prosić i płakać,  oni i tak nie będą cię szanować 
You have nothing to count on quickly settling the matter. Sending the ticket about nothing went wrong. I sent six tickets and the game hasn't been repaired since January 14th. You can ask and cry, they won't respect you anyway