Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Jonnboy1976

Google Play (Android)

Please help.
Conversation ID:  506005

Asphalt 8 on Android 10

The game today suddenly thinks its not connected to the internet.  I've tried rebooting, turning off wifi, data, etc.  I've tried everything.  The game worked fine yesterday and nothing on my phone has changed since, including my connection.  But today the game will not connect online.  Please help.

goodolbeef

Windows PC

You guys cannot tell me that you are not aware of the USB and Bluetooth controller MAJOR PROBLEM since the last update -- I had to start playing on my firecube/firestick since I cannot play on Windows 10 anymore and it ****. PLEASE - AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE SOMEWHERE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE WORKING TO FIX IT! In case you are ACTUALLY in the dark about this PLEASE check the bug/technical issues thread in this forum .. . . .
no avatar

D5571

Windows PC

I havent received any further reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 10 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: #496175
no avatar

Islamelsayed

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 6 weeks ago, please help me. My conversation ID is: 419453 
Customer care sent me a message asking for some information ,I sent the asked information more than 3 weeks ago and I had no response since then
Please help !!!
no avatar

need_for_speed

Windows PC

Conversation ID: #536610

The game failed to start so I had to un-install and re-install the game on Windows 10.
I now have several million negative credits and lost some stars. I had around 1.8 million credits

I have emailed customer care with my Player Id but have not heard back from them.
Hoping you can re-instate my credits, thanks.

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

need_for_speed wrote:
Conversation ID: #536610

The game failed to start so I had to un-install and re-install the game on Windows 10.
I now have several million negative credits and lost some stars. I had around 1.8 million credits

I have emailed customer care with my Player Id but have not heard back from them.
Hoping you can re-instate my credits, thanks.

As most of you probably already know, the GL forums are to be closed. So far they have not been closed, but are obviously no longer being looked after, which is a contradiction in terms, but such behavior is typical for GL.
As mentioned several times in the "discussions", you now either have to go to discord or you can indirectly contact GL via the new independent A8 forum ⬇️, e.g. to push a ticket.
This behavior in itself is simply bad, but not to draw attention to it officially or at least to take care of it appropriately until the end of the official forum really sūcks …
Attachments
9AFDE7ED-2736-4F93-B86F-37067DA55E5C.jpeg
9AFDE7ED-2736-4F93-B86F-37067DA55E5C.jpeg (157.91 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
Make it happen ...
no avatar

D5571

Windows PC

I havent received any further reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 9 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: #496175

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

D5571 wrote:
I havent received any further reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 9 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: #496175

NO HELP HERE!!!
Andreea's last reply on this forum: 6th April ... Please read mail above yours!
Make it happen ...
no avatar

Icantplaymultiplayergame

Apple (iOS)

Hi,guys,I can't play multiplayer games and speed trials,every time when it's about to start,it says"failed to connect to the server ",it's been a month,I tried every possible solutions it's just don't work.
the issue happens when I login and play my account on my iPhone12,before that I play this account on my Pixel2,and I transferred my account via Discord to my new iphone12,at the beginning,everything is fine,suddenly,one day,I encountered a WiFi issue,and all my devices can't play multiplayer game(win10 laptop,Google Pixel2,iphone12)after the WiFi problem was solved,the pixel 2 and win10 device are normal while on iphone12,the issue remains,I still can't play multiplayer game,I've tried so many ways,restart my phone,Connect to another WiFi,connect to hotspot,I even reset my phone,but none of them work,and the customer service,they just told me to wait,the thing is I still can't play multiplayer game on iPhone,but when I logged in the same account on an Android phone,it works,no more problems on multiplayer game,the question is why I can't play multiplayer games on my iphone12,is it my phone or there is something wrong with my account,hope someone can help me out,thanks!

Mohsenalex

Windows PC

Conversation ID: #592777