Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Оля Т.

Windows PC

Везде все на английском языке и ничего не понятно =((((((
no avatar

Novalite

Windows PC

Hello,

I still didn't receive answer from customer support. Last time I've receive message from them, telling that they lost my message in their servers and so on...Also asked that if the problem is still relevant? I've replyed "Yes it's still", but over month still no reply from them.

Conversation ID: #252560

Thanks in advance!
no avatar

OrangeFlame

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 7 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 457206
no avatar

cheerupthere

Google Play TV (Android)

I haven't receive an answer either. My conversation ID # is 465467.
no avatar

t_k_eoh

Google Play (Android)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have submitted an email but no response from the customer care team. Pls advice. Thank you

Conversation ID: #463260
no avatar

Lostdhk

Google Play (Android)

I also have a ticket without answers. 482332
no avatar

Dimitri34540

Windows PC

ID: #483894 no reponse
no avatar

OrangeFlame

Windows PC

I still havent recieved a reply from customer care after they asked for my Gameloft player id and I sent them, and that was 12 days ago, please, I'd like the help.

Conversation ID: #457206
no avatar

oldfedup

Windows PC

Conversation ID: #497517
Conversation ID: #491033
Conversation ID: #490968

I've been submitting trouble tickets for the past several days without any response - which is unusual for GameLoft. I'd like to get the issues addressed because at this point, I am unable to play the game.

First, I am also one of those that cannot use the gamepad without pausing the game, choosing the gamepad and unpausing - a waste of time in multiplayer and events. As of today I can't even log into the game.

Second, upgrading some of my cars has vanished.

Third, the game doesn't connect to anything any more. Nothing but "connecting" and "Cannot retrieve data" messages.

This is bad, really bad. I for one have spent a lot of money upgrading cars and to have it all taken away like this is very frustrating.
no avatar

Esqueletoxp

Windows PC

Good morning

Ticket 110067053 registered on the 14th, got an answer in the same day, replied with the information asked. Since then, 8 days ago, never got any more replies.

The game doesn't load after the last update (5.7.9.0), "Not enough disk space" altough I have more than 100Gb free

Thanks for the help