Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

BiaGunderson

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:55 pm
_JohnnyQuest_ wrote:
Hello Mihai, thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved.

I have been informed twice that my "save file" has been sent, and to log back into GameCenter inside of the game.

I have tried the instructions, but each time, as soon as I log in, it simply says "an error occurred while loading cloud save data".

And then, my profile is still gone, same as it was.

I've tried responding again to the customer care email, but there is no response.

The ticket id is 9811274, which was sent 8 days ago.

Thanks.

same here, they told twice that my save data is back, but when i open the game, just an error pop, error while retrieve cloud bla bla bla :(
no avatar

micheal69

Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:09 pm
Hi, moderators, So I launched a ticket (9833853) on 21st april and havent heard from them. please tell them to reply, Its about ERROR 5004 when I click claim rewards button, Since decal update I cant claim any rewards and the events are stop showing as the new events take their place. btw I am on desktop Pc - Windows 8.1

Thanks

x_GHOST_x

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 am
Hello if possible could someone please check on my sons ticket he lost all of his data on the update level, stars, credit, cars except for 5 and he has been back and forth with cc several times for the past two weeks now, they have tried sending him his save file twice both times it has failed which he sent screenshots showing acheivements that he did have prior to losing his data over 40 cars, 500+ stars besides both save data files failing and it has now been 5 days waiting for cc to respond while my son continues to miss events he could of participated within such as climb the ladder and the prizes for the events so could he please get some timely help that was not his fault so that he can/may continue playing the game ticket number 9810328 thank you in advance for any help if your able to help.
no avatar

Shubham Parate

Kalyan, India, India

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:54 am
Same here i am not able to claim my rewards of crackejacker s class rewards. They had also added me to cb.I had complained but no response since 5days.My ticket id is 9814081. Please reply soon as possible.
no avatar

Alexis Krystal Alves

Fri May 01, 2015 10:06 pm
Shivam Lamba wrote:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 4 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is:9759730

Same here more than 72 hours, ticket id : 9870569
no avatar

Billaa

Tue May 05, 2015 5:35 am
Hello asphalt,

My ticket id is 9865274.
Didn't got response yet, it's been 5 days.
Please look up into issue.

Regards
Frustrated player.

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu May 07, 2015 10:26 pm
Hello,

I've gathered all your ticket ids and they're being forwarded to the proper department in order for you to receive an answer as soon as possible.

Please, in case you don't get a reply in the period of time, post the ticket id here and i'll escalate it the our support team.

Kind regards,
Rares

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Sun May 17, 2015 5:47 am
ID: 9932445
non existent response to a cheaters video... how unsurprising.

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Mon May 18, 2015 9:15 pm
I forwarded your ticket. Please stay tuned :)
no avatar

finleybf

Tue May 19, 2015 10:03 pm
Kiwi Claire wrote:
ID: 9932445
non existent response to a cheaters video... how unsurprising.

Not surprising. Rares does not really support us. He/She just deletes posts instead of dealing with legitimate issues. Where is the support?