Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

Hi AndreeaFromGameloft Community Manager, how about the issue with claiming rewards from MP season?

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

Conversation ID #205342

Please fix the "negative credits / lost vehicles" bug (before reinitializing my profile for the 6th time).
no avatar

shodaime zack

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #303205 thank you

Esh Esh

Google Play (Android)

Any update on conversation Id:300897? Losing event and gauntlet races because app crashes when selecting ICELAND tracks.

LT43

Windows PC

I've submitted an issue to CC, ticket #303773, but other than the automated reply, I've heard nothing.  I finished in the top 2% of the last Multiplayer Cup and should have received 4 total Superb Wild Cards. But I received only two, 1 for the 7% category and 1 for the 4% category, but I didn't get the 2 cards for the 2% category. This has happened 4 times now. What's up?
BRING BACK SHOWDOWN  :P  ... let us laugh again!!!
no avatar

smartin

Windows PC

#290952    My rating in MP is totally wrong. I can see that I have 2127. I entered Champion several days ago, but the score in the leaderboard hasn't changed from 1994. It's stuck there, even though several wins. And this will lead to me only receiving Pro award.
Attachments
Skärmbild 2021-01-22 192018.jpg
Skärmbild 2021-01-22 192018.jpg (49.35 KiB) Viewed 217 times
no avatar

Oles

Google Play (Android)

conversation id #236513 
Progress was reset to the beginning
no avatar

shodaime zack

Google Play (Android)

shodaime zack wrote:
Conversation ID: #303205 thank you

hi i still did not get any reply on this issue
no avatar

PeaceWarriorz

Windows PC

Hello Andrea,
On the 2nd week of januvary 2021, i've been received a email regarding my first issue and i had replied to it but still the issue has not been fixed. The first issue was that i had purchased a juke nismo and applied some upgrades but,after restarting the game it shows that i haven't purchased that car .The Ticket ID is 109877584 and the conversation ID is #246125. The Second issue is that i got negative credits for 1.23 million (i actually had about 1.72k) and lost some cars which are purchasable through credits and got career races locked due to car availability (i didn't get career progress reset though) .The Ticket/Conversation ID is 109933544 and the conversation ID is #309233.
I hope to get an answer from your side very soon
Regards
no avatar

LykanHypersport

Google Play (Android)

Hello, I get an error message whenever I try to claim multiplayer rewards. I cannot claim them and I can't play MP at all either.
ID#: 324410