Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

Tycoon wrote:
Hi,
I can't restore the progress of my asphalt 8 account, I logged into google / facebook but there is no option to restore. I've always done it this way when I need to change my cell phone, but this time it's not working. After logging in, a popup would always appear asking if I wanted to restore the saved progress, but this time it didn't.

I already opened a ticket on the 10th, but I was not answered.

Ticket: 21285507
Thanks in advance.

I had exactly the same problem a few days ago. I never got the popup asking me if I want to reload the Google Play backup profile.

After a 2nd reinstall, the popup appeared, but both profiles (remote on Google Play and locale) were new accounts (the remote one being the account created on the first install).

So my real account has been wiped from Google without any reason. I'm waiting for some support (ticket is 109840754, conversation ID is 205342).

Stach

Windows PC

if you haven't changed Microsoft's e-mail, you shouldn't have lost the game from the store. I re-install the game at least once a week and I always have what it was, no progress was lost

1. Graj uczciwie szanuj swojego przeciwnika
  2. I have been playing Asphalt 8, since June 24, 2014

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

I play in Android, not Windows. Different systems, different clouds, and I guess different bugs too.

Stach

Windows PC

unfortunately, but there is no one to fix

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

I hope there's a person working at Gameloft who reads this thread. What I want is to get my account back, I gave all the needed information in the ticket.

Fixing the possible bug is another job. I have to say that as soon as I clicked on the "Google Play Connect" button after the first reinstall, my phone told me that there was an update available for Google Play. I installed the update, and got back to A8, waiting for the popup window, but it never appeared. This is really strange that the Google Play app updated itself right after I clicked the button in A8. I don't know in which state the Google Play app was, before I started the update, maybe it was giving wrong information to A8 about the existence of a remote profile. I don't know if the bug is due to A8 or to Google Play itself in this corner case. What I'm sure is that the popup window asking which profile to keep didn't appear, and that my Google Play profile was replaced with a blank new profile without any question. Then on the second reinstall, the popup appeared but my profile was already lost.

Stach

Windows PC

If you install the game, it says that the game belongs to you, there is no option that you won't get it, it's just that bugs won't allow it to your profile
Once installed, a game cannot die, once I got mine for the fourth time. But I don't know what is blocking your game, definitely a server error or a program written in a hurry

no avatar

XkSidewalk

Windows PC

It is not server error. My symptoms thursday - 6 days ago - I played at 8:00, defeated many Jesko on Multi Cup event. 20 minutes later I started the game with language selector appeared. I thought it was a new update, then only Dogde Dart was available. So GL did this. They blowed up the contract. My guess is if You are not VIP, then GL randomly ban free-players without reason. They can find any reason to do this. I am full-stack developer, so I know this is not Win 10 bug or A8 error on Win 10. If Win 10 did this, MS would have solved this with an update(s), and GL would have reported us. So dear GL you must fix this, and many compensation you should give us.

Stach

Windows PC

I'm a VIP at the moment and they aren't blocking anything, but I can't get the ads I lost four months ago to come back. No reaction as if there was no topic.

no avatar

XkSidewalk

Windows PC

Stach! I have same ads error.

Stach

Windows PC

I don't know what to advise you. I've already written everywhere, they are as silent as the grave