Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

sasukesan

Apple (iOS)

Hello,
I have two tickets, one of them is reported nearly a month ago. Conversation ID: #154046
Another ticket is recent. Conversation ID: #203611
Please forward it to customer care and help me out. Thanks in advance :)

Chandra
no avatar

ExhaultedEntree39

Windows PC

Re: No answer from Customer Care:183821

Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:58 pm
Dale, ExhaultedEntree39, originally reported 11/9/2020, it's been 25 days.
New Conversation ID: 183821
Original Ticket ID: 2128415

I am trying to sign into Facebook because I am getting a warning window that tells me that xbox support will be discoutinued. 

I am trying to find out where I enter my Facebook account and password information. When I click to connect, I get a window saying, "Could not log in. Please try again later". 

Where are the settings for me to enter my Facebook username and password?

I received an email from customer service asking me to go into Facebook settings and access the Apps, Websites and Games area, but I have no Apps, Websites, or Games in the listing. 

Any help?
--
Dale
no avatar

Ratamahata

Google Play (Android)

Hello, please change my "select country or region" option. I made mistake in choosing a worldwide country option.
Conversation ID: #176266
no avatar

Zions T

Windows PC

Hi. I have four tickets for which I have not received any response from customer care. The last one was sent on 11/27/2020 under number # 194507. Thanks.
no avatar

TigerInCar

Windows PC

Ticket number #201362. Haven't receieved a reply in three days.

Stach

Windows PC

How much can you humiliate yourself and ask for advertising for four months, I currently only have 4 a day. Do I look like such garbage and am not worth it. :angry: :rage: ID rozmowy: # 198714. Or maybe you are waiting for me to die faster and the problem will solve itself

1. Graj uczciwie szanuj swojego przeciwnika
  2. I have been playing Asphalt 8, since June 24, 2014
no avatar

XkSidewalk

Windows PC

Stach wrote:
How much can you humiliate yourself and ask for advertising for four months, I currently only have 4 a day. Do I look like such garbage and am not worth it. :angry: :rage: ID rozmowy: # 198714. Or maybe you are waiting for me to die faster and the problem will solve itself

Same here, and GL CC make me fool. 4 days ago wittingly they killed my profile. Even FB sync can't work. Maybe I was a good driver. GL should pay lots of money as a compensation.
no avatar

SILVER JOY

Windows PC

still no answer after 3 days...my conversation id is #204119
ancora nessuna risposta dopo 3 giorni il mio numero di ticket è #204119

Stach

Windows PC

I don't know what to do and what to write, they just don't give a damn

1. Graj uczciwie szanuj swojego przeciwnika
  2. I have been playing Asphalt 8, since June 24, 2014
no avatar

ExhaultedEntree39

Windows PC

Dale, ExhaultedEntree39
Originally reported 11/9/2020, it's been 28 days.
New Conversation ID: 183821
Original Ticket ID: 2128415

I am trying to sign into Facebook because I am getting a warning window that tells me that xbox support will be discontinued.

When I click to connect to Facebook, I get a window saying, "Could not log in. Please try again later".

Where are the settings for me to enter my Facebook username and password?

I received an email from customer service asking me to go into my Facebook settings and access the Apps, Websites and Games area. In that area there are no listed Apps, Websites, or Games, although the settings say that it is turned on.

Any help? PC, Windows 10 latest version with all updates installed.
--
Dale