Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Tycoon

Google Play (Android)

Hi,
I can't restore the progress of my asphalt 8 account, I logged into google / facebook but there is no option to restore. I've always done it this way when I need to change my cell phone, but this time it's not working. After logging in, a popup would always appear asking if I wanted to restore the saved progress, but this time it didn't.

I already opened a ticket on the 10th, but I was not answered.

Ticket: 21285507
Thanks in advance.
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: 20487305
Thanks for the new ID! Any progress is nice. Anyways, could I please get a push? I didnt get one from your last set of pushes.
no avatar

Flash080

Google Play (Android)

Can you please help me puah my Conversation ID: #191068 it's been four days and i haven't gotten a reply
no avatar

ExhaultedEntree39

Windows PC

Dale, ExhaultedEntree39, originally reported 11/9/2020, it's been 3 weeks.
New Conversation ID: 183821
Original Ticket ID: 2128415

I still haven't heard anything about where to find a place to change my Facebook sign-in password
ExhaultedEntree39 wrote:
Ticket: 21284157
I have not had my ticket answered and it has been 14 days. 

I'm playing on a Windows 10 PC. I changed my Facebook login password and I need to update it in the A8 game. When I go to sign into Facebook, it briefly connects and then comes back with a, "Could not log in. Please try again later." message. I have not been able to find the location to change my password. Thanks for the help, Dale Isley 

I just sent an email to Customer Service because I could not sign into the forum. I figured that out, but received a response that the ticket was closed??? 

No reason it should have been closed... I was asked to wait a week or two because the response time was longer due to Covid19.

Please help.... Dale  (ExhaultedEntree39)

no avatar

ojfl

Apple (iOS)

I reported an issue back on November 23rd and have not yet heard back from Gameloft. I reported:
Hello, 

I saw that you had launched the game for macOS and tried to download it. As it did not support the usage of a game controller I decided to give up on it. But when I went back to my iPad, the synchronization failed and I lost many of the cars that I had purchased and the credit score is now displayed as negative. Is there a way to roll it back? Thank you and kind regards, 

I have not heard back from customer support. I was given the conversation id # 179556. Thank you and regards.
no avatar

Flash080

Google Play (Android)

Can you please help me push my conversation ID #184640. I haven't received any answer to my email since 7 days ago i am having negative credits and my progress was rolled back. Thank you have a nice day.

Stach

Windows PC

Flash080 wrote:
Can you please help me puah my Conversation ID: #191068 it's been four days and i haven't gotten a reply

------
Then you will wait, I have been waiting for almost 4 months, it means they haven't fixed anything for 4 months

1. Graj uczciwie szanuj swojego przeciwnika
  2. I have been playing Asphalt 8, since June 24, 2014
no avatar

saboo

Google Play (Android)

Aden

My account has been banned

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:49 pm
I do not know what caused my account to be banned I did not hack or piracy or modify files Date of the occurrence of the problem 11/30/2020 
Conversation ID: # 209180
no avatar

bishftl

Amazon TV

was told it was closed but was never fixed.
please reopen and send sept 19 backup again.
no avatar

XkSidewalk

Windows PC

Please reopen this: 21028995 -- not solved.

some convers id:
Conversation ID: #177307
Conversation ID: #177324
Conversation ID: #200706 -- this is more important than previous others, I can't play, everything lost and I ain't get banned.