Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Mystherys

Google Play (Android)

My ticket id is 21278675, my problem is that I have lost most of my cars and my credits appear negative
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: Not Available 
I sent you a private message with my email.
no avatar

ruf9fflovera8

Apple (iOS)

21271079 and 20315925
no avatar

Starlight phoenix

Google Play (Android)

Lost progress and negative credits

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:33 pm
I lost my progress in asphalt 8. I lost 556 stars. It is 0 now. I complained it thrice. I lost 15 cars out of 30. Ticket Id-21272781. Someone please fix it😢
no avatar

Mystherys

Google Play (Android)

Excuse me, I'm new to this, so I don't know what to do, my problem is that I have negative credits and I lost cars, I sent an email but all they gave me was this id. 21278675. My player id is. 6801c. please I need help.
no avatar

luke robinson

Apple (iOS)

Hi!
I have issues with ads, i can't watch nitro ads, and can watch only 5-9 ads from box ads instead of 15, then the box disappear.
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 25 days ago, please help me.

My Ticket number is: 21151705
no avatar

heiner1973

Windows PC

Hi,

since september no response... ID 21086973
no avatar

ShamoonPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Hi i have completed all the Tires for three Festival for (Halloween Festival) and i have at top complted all the tires, but after finihised the festival i did not rewards for the Festival Kits, beside i was a Premium Pass. and i am also a VIP Level 9...

Your ticket ID is 21283407

Pleas fix this issue and i need all my rewards for Festival Kits, it was almost 60 Cards,,,

thanks
shamoon

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Pushed everyone's tickets.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

joker995

Windows PC

Hello, i have lost all my stars, i have negative credits and most of the cars i worked on upgrading are also no longer there. My ticket ID is #154532 
I don't know if this helps, but even the icon that i previously had was changed, i was already logged into my facebook account.
I've already lost a previous account where i had tons of S-class cars, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.
Thank you.