Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Spoodier

Google Play (Android)

No response from CC regarding my sudden ban, meanwhile the end of the multiplayer season is approaching.

My ticked ID is: 21213155
no avatar

aerozavr

Apple (iOS)

Hi,
CC answered me couple of times but no progress at all for 2 months already !!!My problem in short:I have negative credit balance (-36mil), credit cars are lost (SSC Tuatarra, Hennesey Venom GT and many others) and zero career stars(can't even access events screen). 
PLEASE !!!
If it is impossible to restore my profile then just restore my expensive Ultimate cars (SSC Tuatarra, Hennesey Venom GT) and set credit balance to 0 so I would be able to earn credits to convert cards and buy Nintro booster !

ticket ID is 20903903
no avatar

Majo Servando

Google Play (Android)

Hi,

Good day!

Please help me my account progress was lost. My ticket ID is 21206285 and still haven't received a reply from customer care. 

I have already completed 61/71 of all the achievements in google play games and it will be so hard to start again from scratch after all the hours spents on the game. 

Hoping your assistance. Thank you.

Have a nice day
no avatar

Spoodier

Google Play (Android)

I have inquired on the details of my account ban from CC, but I haven't recieved any response as of 27th of October.

My ticket ID is: 21213155
no avatar

kientran88

Google Play (Android)

Hi my id is 21234293 . I need your help early because my problem relate to season gaulet, and it will end early, only 1 day. Please cc for me soon. Thank for hear
no avatar

shodaime zack

Google Play (Android)

mp problem. ticket ID is 21235925. thank you for help
no avatar

Fabsee

Windows PC

Fabsee wrote:
Bonjour,
J'ai deux tickets ouverts le 20713963 et le 20422793. En effet, plus aucune connexion possible, je recommence le jeu alors que j'avais 172 véhicules.Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
D'avance, merci beaucoup
Please, je suis toujours bloqué.... Asphalt 8 et 9 ne fonctionnent pas.....

no avatar

Spoodier

Google Play (Android)

It has been 5 days since I inquired on the details of my ban and there has been no response from Support.

My Ticket ID is: 21213155
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20631023
I sent a direct message with my email.
no avatar

Phongtran

Google Play (Android)

thanks you.