Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

squeltch

Google Play (Android)

I have been playing Asphalt 8 for 6-7 yrs.
And a paying customer.
I have not been able to play since September update.
my profile is gone!
everything lost - numerous tokens, credits, vehicles, upgrades, fusion coins etc - all lost - 6 years worth!
I submitted a request nearly a month ago and also here about 2 weeks ago.
I have not heard anything from support.
my ticket again is :21046179
please help !
thank you!
no avatar

KonstOne

Google Play TV (Android)

Hello,

No answer from Customer Care.

My ticket ID: 21046229
My Game player ID: 3787fc
no avatar

JN_66

Google Play (Android)

I havent recieved any reply from the custom care! I have sent my message 7 days ago. Please help me my ticket number is: 21142407
no avatar

JN_66

Google Play (Android)

hi is still me,the problem is that i lost my old account after installing asphalt 8 in my new phone . I had in the 800 stars I would soon becom a legend . So losing similar progession would be d'an unprecedented disappointment please i need your help😢
my ticket ID : 21142407
no avatar

AntonioV

Apple TV (iOS)

Lost 43 Vehicles
Lost all MP progress
Lost all my Credits and now they are negative  -15 million

My Ticket ID is 21121519
no avatar

Manuel Alonso Huarza

Windows PC

Well I demand that the vehicles that cost fusion coins be put up for sale again, since the offers of the vehicles do not appear to me
no avatar

ArsalanDS

Google Play (Android)

i have te same problem 😔

ImageImageImage
no avatar

Hoodsaintz

Windows Phone

=12.8pxTicket ID: 21196153 Reconnecting...I stopped racing on my android phone in 2016,phone crashed and refused to install on new phone... Stopped racing on my windows OS laptop in 2018, hard drive crashed... Been racing sin 2015... On my android I already had most cars in D,C class some on B class and not much in S class... My windows OS laptop I was on fire!!! All D, C, B class that were in store and a number won through events, about 40% of S class cars 90% of the bikes and 95% of my vehicles we maxed out!!! Now l am back on my android phone barely 1months old signed in with my same social media platforms and I do not have anymore cars or bikes! Have to start from scratch!!! Even my MP level back to zero!!! Is this normal? I need my cars back ALL...its like 4 years of hard racing wasted...I have used same logging details: Username: Hoodsaintz Email address: idonii@gmail.com Facebook account: facebook.com/hoodsaintzDevice: Google Play Android Phone
no avatar

Salihfarah

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID is 21174985
no avatar

bishftl

Amazon TV

last backup sent to me did not work properly, should i maybe uninstall and reinstall the game before attempting to
accept another backup. Firestick TV