Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Marco Fernandez

Apple (iOS)

I sent an email to costumer care on thursday and still no reply! My ticket id is 21067717

I lost all my game progess and now in game it says the negative amount of money i owe to the in game cash system i lost all my cars and items i purchased with real money  on asphalt 8
no avatar

maxrose

Windows PC

Ticket ID: 20958403 from 3 september
After 22 days I have received this answer:

Thank you for your message.
 I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent. Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department. It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
 I appreciate your understanding.
 Best regards,
I have no words about it.
I only hope that they can solve my problem as soon as possible
no avatar

Allan Ross

Apple (iOS)

Still no help from CC, and have asked here twice before...
Ticket created the 5'th of September.

I'm unable to claim the last MP High-speed rewards.
Continusly gets the message: An error occurred while claiming your season rewards. Please try again later.
I.e. Can't play MP as long as this stays there, and don't want to miss my rewards of Champion League.

Ticket: 20968243

Please help, can't complete festival tasks that require multiplayer, and can't do daily MP task.

DPlato

Google Play (Android)

Ticket number 20883895
Created on August 30
no avatar

Phoenix_7

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID 21054859
Haven't had a reply in 3 days.
Original issue is about 2 weeks old, was instructed to make a new issue report so my info could be found.
no avatar

Trabant601

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Ticket-ID 21064509
Ticket-ID 21022873

Both still not taken care of.
no avatar

devil3653eamisarinia

Google Play (Android)

Please help me! I have been waiting for 2 weeks. My ticket id: 21010655
no avatar

maxrose

Windows PC

After 22 days they send me a file for solve my problem, but the solution is worst than my current situation.
Is impossible for me to play in career mode and buy any car or upgrade.
I hope they can solve my problem, after 26 days, as soon as possible.
I

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

Ticket 21060185
Still waiting for an answer/compensation.
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.
no avatar

Vismay

Windows PC

My issue is unresolved from past 3 months and at present my progress have lost almost all in game items. My ticket is now left unanswered. Please look into it.

Ticket no: 20582779