Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Lost progress, no reply after 10 days....

Ticket ID 21018753
Go Raptors!

We The North!
no avatar

KillSion

Google Play (Android)

Good afternoon,
I don’t have an answer more than 72 hours. They deleted my scores and erased my progress without justification, I need a quick fix.

I do have ticket number 21054807
no avatar

entsuahjoe@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Has anyone gotten a relpy on their missing cars and other problems from Gameloft yet. Sorry for the statement of saying the update is a sham. The thing is some of us had to pay or even wait patiently to win the cars, so you have to understand why we are livid. Our major concern is the update. Personally, i thought the update was rushed. Even though the car and the new track are good, it would have been better if the developpers took their time to work on it before trying to update, that way, there wouldn't have been any issue. I am guessing majority of the team is working on the asphalt 9. But you all should have taken your time then none of these problems would have been around. If the problems (particularly the missing cars can't be fixed), then let us know and find a better way to properly and effectively compensate the gamers so that we can at least buy other new cars that have equal or close speed to the ones we have. But not responding to our request even after the deadline period for waiting for a response, is giving a bad impression that you might not care enough to fix the issue. Please try and look into our problem especially the cars, because some of us paid to get it.
no avatar

artsy

Apple TV (iOS)

Added an additional Apple TV to my household. When I tried syncing the game it asked me to choose from local and cloud data TWICE. I selected cloud data and when it updated I lost all of my credit tokens, saying I now have -46,390,153 credits! I have lost many cars and my progress has been pushed back to the beginning with no stars. Please help!

Ticket ID is 21065855
Ticket ID is 21065829
no avatar

Fancifuljarl9

Windows PC

21023151 Game says i have -3,739,000 credits .How do i fix this
no avatar

tyankov

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message on 12 Sep 2020, peale help me. My Ticket number is:21004903
no avatar

Driver 1809

Windows PC

Still haven't received the correct league rewards of Summer Smash Season, and I got banned on 3 Sep without any reason. Ticket ID: 20758417, 20960533
no avatar

bishftl

Amazon TV

Update issue, stopped at 75% install. Had to uninstall and reinstall on Firetv Stick now cannot sync my account.
no avatar

Argasdhan

Google Play (Android)

It has been more than week and still no response
Please help. Ticket ID: 21028199
no avatar

John RK

Apple (iOS)

Ticket 21051745.  One week, multiple requests for assistance, no response.  

=16pxI was in the last two TLE festival coin cups for the Mazzanti Evantra Millecavelli series (or whatever it was called-- it was the car I was working on).  When the two TLE coin cups ended, I was given the 10,000 credits for each, but not the festival coins.  I was at 19% for the Ocean View Derby course for 18 festival coin packs.  I was at 11% for the River Fort course for 16 coin packs.  Had these winnings been added to my existing festival earnings, it would have easily placed me into level 19 for 190,000 fusion coins, as well as I'm sure the next level of award after that, which was likely 5 more Mazzanti cards.  I was depending on those 190k FC for upgrades and would definitely use them now to upgrade my Corvette to actively participate in that festival.  I could also use additional Mazzanti cards if that was the next level of award.  Failure to receive these items that I've earned is holding back my present progress. I understand that this game is a business for Gameloft, and so I have in the past paid real money as a means of support for this service offered by Gameloft.  So, yes, I am a paying customer.  Please advise on how this ticket issue is going to be rectified, lest I decide to no longer be a paying customer.